A Royal Sitting

Sam Prince

OOC First Name
Louise
Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
Sam was bored out of his mind. He had done his assignments. He had been to the quidditch pitch at least three times already this day and had nothing to do. He was sick of wandering endlessly around the castle. Toni seemed to be away and he couldn't find Jenn. Sam noticed the sky was still clear, still perfect flying conditions. He shrugged and went to get his broom. As he reached under his bed he took a quick glance out of the window. Which was perfectly located as you could see the lake. I haven't been there in a while. Sam's thought changed and he walked out of his dorm and headed to the grounds

Once he arrived he took a path into the gardens then onto the lakefront. There was a few people. No big packs. Just straglers. He sat near enough to the lakes edge and rested his head on his knees having nothing better to do.

Tyler groaned slightly, he had just been with Jenn, and she was pouring he couldn't stand to see her in pain any longer so he brought her to her dorm room and he came back to the grounds hoping to catch Knight to give him a bit of 'talking to.' But when he walked over to the gardens he and the chick were gone. Tyler clenched his fists hard, digging his nails into his palm until he could feel pain. Tyler walked towards the lake with boredom, he stopped and turned towards the lake before glancing behind him for a second, catching a boys glance with his bright green eyes, he could only assume this was the well known Prince, but he wasn't in the mood to talk to another person that hurt Jenna.

Sam turned his head abruptly when he heard muffled footsteps. It was a boy, 1st Year boy in a few of his classes. Must be a Ravenclaw. He thought to himself. Sam held his gaze with the boy when he realised the boy seemed angry, frustrated? "Alright?" he asked his thick cockney accent was bulging.

"I'm fine..Jenna isn't," Tyler said with a slight quiver of his lower lip, not from fear, from frustration and anger with Knight. Tyler shook his head and said, "Nevermind, Knight will have to figure it out." Tyler ran his hand through his messy hair. Tyler stood stiff staring onto the lake then put his hand on his neck and rubbed it, then let it hang there frustratedly.

Jenna? Whats does Jenna have to do with this? Sam thought to himself. He raised an eyebrow when he mentioned Knight's name. It occured to him then that this boy must know about him and Luna. And now Jenn knows.. "How bad is she taking it?" Sam said and turned his face from the boy and returned to resting it on his upright knee's.

"Pretty bad, she spotted them together in the Gardens today," Tyler said with pain and slight jealousy in his voice. "I'm Tyler Queen," Tyler muttered after a moment of silence then sighed softly. "Do you think she'll be alright?" Tyler asked, not really caring to talk to Jenna, only to fix things for Jenna.

Sam bit his lower lip. Things weren't going well for Jenn and he knew he added to it. "Sam Prince." he said back and looked up to Tyler. Sam shrugged, would she be alright? "She liked Knight for a long while. She'll be hurting bad....I know from experiance. (sp?)" Sam said awkwardly, but he wasn't going to deny it. He had hurt her badly and hated himself for it. "Look shes in a bit of a strop with me right now. I'm pressuming you guys are close if she told you this. Maybe you should talk to her." Sam suggested. "I would....but she wouldn't want me to comfort her. She hates me." Sam was still looking at him when he began to pick random strands of grass.

"I know she did," Tyler murmured then said, "Not really.. I was just there when Canada found out." Tyler sighed softly and said, "No offense man but I really think you are the least of her worries." Tyler felt his eyes roll slightly at all of this then said, "I already did talk to her, but I couldn't see her hurting anymore."

The picnic Scorpius had planned for him and Luna had been ruined within a couple minutes into it and Luna was ma at him. He wanted to smack himself for being so stupid and instead of going up to the Ravenclaw tower where he was bound to run into her, he took a walk outside. He spotted his friend and sighed in relief. Now he needed his advice on what to do about this situation but as he began walking closer he noticed Tyler there with him. He let out a low growl and said, "What're you doing here? Haven't you ruined enough already?" Scorpius had gotten on well with Tyler for the most part but he had a feeling if Tyler hadn't of walked by him and Luna, Jenn would've never known so he was currently annoyed with him.

"What're you doing here? Haven't you ruined enough already?"

Tyler turned his head upon hearing Knight's disgusting voice and he said with boredom in his voice, "It's not my fault you were lazy enough to have your hidden girlfriend right in front of Jenn." Tyler looked at his knuckles and let out a yawn, his bright green eyes flaming with anger. Tyler let out a low growl, with his low baritone it sounded like a rumble in his voice. Tyler was obviously restraining punching Knight square in the jaw at this moment.

Scorpius' grey eyes flamed when Tyler replied with sarcasm in his voice. "It wouldn't have been right in front of Jenn if you hadn't pointed it out!" he replied angrily. Did Tyler know that Jenn liked him? Was that the reason why he had pointed them out to her? To make Jenna stop liking Scorpius? "It's not my fault she doesn't like you back. Oh wait, it probably is," Scorpius said to him with a smirk on his face and malice in his eyes. Scorpius tightened his hands into fists, ready to go at Tyler at any moment.

"I thought you liked Toni, I wasn't informed that you had a girlfriend never mind were hiding one," Tyler sneered coldly. Tyler took a few dangerous steps towards Scorpius, his anger coming out clear and he said in a low grumble, "Don't talk about her like that." Tyler was coming back to his days back home in the slums when he fought, both dirty and clean, he was tougher then this little punk could ever dream of being, he had to be, he had to keep his little sister alive, and safe, and to do that he had to protect their slum from petty thieves, murderers, and worse...

Sam was about to reply when he spotted Knight he gave him a smile but that probably wasn't what he needed right now. Sam listened as Tyler and Knight fought but when Tyler moved closer to Knight Sam stood up abruptly. "Hey!? C'mon guys chil for a sec..." Sam said to them. He was going to stand with Knight in this no matter what. "Jenn wouldn't want you two fighting. You know that!" Sam looked at Tyler espcially.

"I don't have to tell you anything, let alone who I like and who my girlfriend is!" Scorpius yelled angrily. When Tyler took a few steps forward, Scorpius tightened his fists so his knuckles were white and took a few steps forward as well. Then Prince came and told them to stop. He glared at Tyler before turning to Prince and seeing his face. Scorpius relaxed but only just a little. If Tyler kept at it, Scorpius had no problem complying with his request.

"Then it's not my fault Jenna is hurting is it?" Tyler said with an icy smirk then turned his head when Sam came towards them and played the Jenna card. Tyler groaned and spat, "Fine." Tyler's muscles were still as tight as ever, he looked sort of like a Alpha dog, with his broad shoulders risen and his teeth bared from anger. Tyler shook his head frustratedly and looked at Sam and said, now ignoring Scorpius so he wouldn't punch him out cold, "Sam you should go find her, she's either in her common room or her dorm."

Scorpius turned his body away from Tyler though he didn't relax his fists. When he said Sam should go find Jenn, Scorpius agreed. "Tell her I want to talk to her," he said right away, his apologetic tone full of hope as well. He didn't know what he would tell her, but he knew he had to talk to her.

Sam looked at them both, "We are the three least people she wants to talk to. Theres no chance..." But when he saw their expressions he put his hands up in the air. "Fine. Don't kill each other while I'm gone." Sam said and walked quickly up towards the castle.

"I'll try," Tyler joked darkly. Then turned back towards the lake, his hands clenched into large fists, breathing in and out deeply, finding it very difficult to control his rage for some reason. He didn't hate Scorpius he just hated what he was doing to Canada.

Scorpius stood there in silence with Tyler, wanting nothing more than to give him a good punch. He had already gotten in a fight before so his odds of not getting in trouble were not good. He sighed frustrated at having to be stuck with him and wondered how long Sam would take to find Jenna.

[About 10 or 15 mins later]

Jenna stormed down to the grounds with her fists clenched, her wand in her hands when she spotted Scorpius and Tyler her heart fell. Jenna felt herself trembling with hatred and she walked towards them, leaving Sam to follow behind her. When she reached them she shot Scorpius a death glare and wrapped her arms around Tyler and snapped at Scorpius, "What do you want?"

Sam sighed as Jenn speeded ahead of him. He followed her to Knight and Tyler. As she wrapped her arms around Tyler he stood beside Knight basically waiting for the war to begin.

Tyler looked at Jenna and put his arms around her and kissed her hair gently and said in a soothing whisper, "It's alright Jenna, I know.." Tyler pulled her in close to him then looked at Sam and bit his lip wondering what to do now, he knew that she would want to hurt Scorpius, which was less then he wanted to do, but he didn't want Jenna getting hurt.

Scorpius sighed and ruffled his hair as he stalled for time. He wanted to smack himself for not thinking of what to say while he waited for Prince to return, but it had taken all his will power not to just punch Tyler. He looked around and saw Prince and Tyler standing around and he didn't mind if Prince heard but he would rather Tyler not have been there. "Well I wanted to talk to you, to apologize, but not with him around," he shot a dirty look at Tyler.

Jenna stood up straight and she walked over to Scorpius and pulled his coller down and she said threateningly "Apologize?! That's it! And don't you ever talk to him or about him like that, in fact if I hear about anything between you two, I'll knee you in the face, ask Sam I'll do it!" Jenna looked at Scorpius straight in the eyes, no longer showing her pain but her hatred and anger with him coming out strong.

Scorpius was surprised to have his collar pulled and a little shocked when she started threatening him. He grabbed her hands gently to pull them off of him and smiled lightly. "Jenna calm down," he said trying to suppress a laugh. He knew that her anger wasn't something to laugh about, especially with her threatening to knee him in the face, but he couldn't help it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back