Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Straight (Elliot)
Wand
Curly 13 1/2 Inch Sturdy Mahogany Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
((Yellow rose for Jacob Kingsley, open after Cyndi))

Delivering a rose to someone who was also out delivering roses was always tricky. Initially, Alice had thought to go look for Jacob Kingsley on the Quidditch pitch. As he was one of the Quidditch captains for Gryffindor. But Jacob was delivering roses too, which meant he was probably roaming the castle the way Alice was. She finally spotted him in one of the corridors and rushed over with a smile."Jacob, wait!"

Jacob turned, his bucket of roses crashing against his leg as he did. It was one of the Hollands, and he smiled. Aside from Diana, he liked them all. "Hey! Looking for a Gryffindor?" he asked, figuring she needed some help finding someone.

Alice knew there was animosity between Jacob and Diana, but was pleased that it didn't seem like Jacob would take that out on her. He seemed like a nice guy, and she didn't really get why Diana disliked him. "Actually, yes." Alice said with a grin. "You!" She pulled the yellow rose out of her basket with a flourish. "Surprise!"

"Oh!" Jacob was pleased to be getting a rose. He never knew how things would go each year. Taking the yellow flowers in his free hand, Jacob gave it a small twirl, admiring the brilliant yellow. "Thanks" he added.

Alice grinned. "No problem, I hope you enjoy it!" She said, a little curious who had sent him one. He seemed like a popular boy in his year, especially with his position on the Quidditch team. "How are your deliveries going?" She asked him, as she would be happy to help out if he needed anything. She took her role in this process very seriously.

Jacob,

You are a really amazing quidditch co-captain

Marcos

Jacob was happy to get a flower and took a look at the note, his cheeks flushing when he saw who it was from. Marcos had sent him a flower. It was yellow, but still. "Uh...I've gotten a few done but I got a late start. Don't worry, I'll get them done" he rushed to reassure her, not wanting to get reported. He actually liked this event and hoped to participate as long as he was in the school. "I should get back to it. Thanks for this" he grinned, pocketing the note.

Alice smiled as she noticed Jacob blushing, though she knew better than to pry. Hopefully it meant he had received a note he had been hoping for. Alice felt bad when she realized she had made Jacob feel like she was checking on him, as if she thought he wasn't going to deliver his roses on time. She quickly shook her head. "I didn't mean it like that, I just want to be helpful if anyone needs help." She explained quickly. "I'm new to helping organize this thing and I just wondered if you needed help, but you have all day and I don't mean to rush you." She said. "Sorry, good luck with your deliveries!"

"Nah, it's cool" he smiled. He did know she was just being friendly. She seemed nice. "Thanks, and... Happy Valentine's Day" he grinned before turning back to his roses. He really needed to get a move on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back