Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Asexual
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Swishy Willow Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Freya knew her next target from being in classmate proximity for years, but she hadn't really bothered getting to know the girl. She did feel a little bad about that, but hey, here she was doing the interaction thing. She'd been hunting through all the common student haunts in hopes of catching the Gryffindor and had finally succeeded in her quest. "Rosalind Lockwood, or Polyjuiced person stealing her skin, I have a rose delivery for you!" Freya beamed, approaching the girl.

@Rosalind Lockwood

Rose was chilling in the student lounge, trying to stay out of the way, when she heard someone say her name. She raised a brow as Freya approached. "Well, I hope the real Rosalind is having more fun than I am, studying for her classes sucks," She joked, sitting up to face the other girl.

Freya laughed, not envying her one bit. Avoiding her own study was definitely not one of the reasons she'd decided to deliver roses today. "If you are her double and down to commit some postal crimes, you can take this off my hands," Freya held out the red rose and attached note.

You make me really happy, can't wait to see you at the dance.

Love,
Iris

Rose laughed with Freya, taking the flower and the note. "I mean, isn't crime supposed to be fun?" She joked, set the flower down and peeked at the note. Rose couldn't help the warm smile that crossed her face. "Looks like I stole a date with her girlfriend," Rose chuckled, tucking the note into her pocket before glancing up to Freya. "How are the deliveries going?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back