Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Flexible Rowan Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Eleanor was almost done with her rose delivering. It was quite a big job but it all ended up worth it in the end. Ellie enjoyed planting the roses with the Wild Patch Club and was happy with the amount of appreciation it was getting throughout the school. She smiled as she entered the Great Hall to look for one of her last recipients, making her way to the Slytherin table. "Sam Mackintosh?" she asked, hoping someone in Slytherin knew who that was.

It was a busy day, though Sam wasn't sure why people made it a huge thing here, ever since her mom died she had stopped caring much for events like this, just to avoid being disappointed or hurt. She had sent one to Jacob, since he was her friend, but that was as far as she went. She hadn't sent any others. When someone called her name, Sam looked up and smiled softly. "Yes, um, I'm here," she said, hoping the older girl had heard her.

It didn't take long before someone replied to Ellie and the prefect was happy for this. She beamed as she made her way over to Sam Mackintosh before taking out the yellow rose that belonged to her. "How pretty are these yellow roses?" she said, holding it out to her. "This one is for you. I hope you like it!" Ellie smiled at the younger girl, nodding excitedly at her to open it.

Sam,
Space isn't remote at all. It's only an hour's drive away, if you car could go straight upwards. ;)
Thanks for being my astronomy girl.
Jacob

Sam was relieved to find out the older girl was friendly and that she just had a rose for her, nothing to freak out over, as Sam tended to do over certain things. She smiled at her. "Yeah, they really are. Thank you," she said politely as she took the yellow rose given to her. Once she received the note as well, the blonde opened it and giggled a little. She wasn't sure what Jacob meant by ‘my astronomy girl‘ but she hoped it didn't have any underlying meanings. "Do you have many roses left to deliver?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back