🌹 Rose Giving A rose for a Rosie

Axel Zhefarovich II

OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Axel was really getting into the flow of all of this. He was about halfway done, and this was pretty fun. Entering the student lounge, Axel took a bite from the snack he'd taken from the professor's office. He went up to a small group. "Any of you know a...Rosie Archer?" he asked as he glanced at his next name tag.

Rosie with Aurora had come down to the student lounge. Largely so her sister could study a little close to the library. She was still vaguely watching as other students were given roses, and being searched for. It was so interesting and fasincating to watch. She was surprised as a boy approached looking for her. "Oh yeah, I'm Rosie Archer," she said giving a little smile.​

Aurora had dragged Rosie out of the dorm and to the student lounge. She liked studying there when she didn't want to sit in silence, and really she didn't want to be close to her dad when he got the rose from them. Aurora had her astronomy book open and then glanced as a boy approached looking for her sister. she was very curious as to who else had sent Rosie another rose.

"Oh...great" Axel stated, happy at his luck. He'd expected to be pointed in the right direction, not finding her right off. "Right so I've got a rose for you um it's right here, yeah" he stated as he held it out. He was very aware that he had an audience, and it made him a little uncomfortable.

I think you're amazing

Rosie looked in surprise as it was a pink rose. She'd gotten yellow, and a red but no pinks. Even Aurora hadn't gotten a pink rose. She reach out for it and then for the note. She opened it and it was unsigned. She blushed a little and giggled, showing it to her sister. She was unlikely to ever know who did send it. Rosie glanced back at the boy who'd brought it and gave him a smile "Thank you!" she said.

Aurora was quite surprised by the colour of the rose, but endlessly curious too, a pink rose. She was watching her sister and noticed the blush and the giggle and was immediately leaning over to see it. Thankfully Rosie was then showing it to her, so she was able to see it had no indication of who it was from. She giggled lightly. "I wonder who sent this to you Rosie," she said to her, after Rosie had thanked the boy.

"You're welcome" he said, smiling at both girls. "Bye!"he added with a wave as he headed out for his next delivery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back