Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual (Matthew)
Wand
Knotted 14 1/2" Chestnut Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
</COLOR>
<COLOR color="black">Amy entered the great hall, not knowing who Norton Gillespie was but assuming he was at least three or four years younger than her. She decided to start looking for him at her house table because she was familiar with the name, maybe she even knew the face but couldn't match the name to the face. The fifth year hoped that he was in here and not anywhere else, otherwise it would take her some time to find Norton. She approached a rather young looking boy who looked familiar and put on a smile before asking,
"Hi. Are you Norton Gillespie? I have a rose for you."

Having handed out all of his roses, the hufflepuff sat in the great hall, eating a large portion of desert, some vanilla ice cream no less, after Min had talked about how perfect it was he had gone back to it to really see and while he still wanted to seek out more exotic flavours for now, he had to concede vanilla was perfect. The boy still had the flower tucked behind his ear from when he was handing out his roses, and the wide bright smile still was clear on his features. Norton was surprised when someone he didn't know came up to him and said they had a rose, "FOR ME?!" he exclaimed, the bright joy of his face touching every corner of his expression, of course he had handed some out, but he had not expected to get any from anyone! Perhaps maybe just one from Gilly but he wasn't sure, but he had gotten one! The boy was so excited and eager to receive the rose.

Amy winced at his reaction, not expecting the boy to express his excitement that loudly but she smiled anyway, handing him the yellow rose. "That's for you, and also..." she pulled a note out of her pocket, as it had fallen apart from the rose. "Here," she gave him the note too, waiting for him to take both items.</COLOR>
<COLOR color="black">

NORTON

Let's cheer for Hufflepuff together again! You're great!

Love April!

Norton took the rose from the girl, being oh so careful with it as he held it in his hands, he didn't want to kill it, he wanted to treasure it forever. A rose for him! Someone had sent him a rose! He wasn't even bothered by who had sent it, but he took the note from the girl and read it quickly over, grinning like crazy and looking up and down the hufflepuff table in the hopes of seeing April, because he wanted to thank her personally but also because he had sent a note JUST LIKE THIS ONE to her! He was so happy with the flower, with the note, with the friendship he had with April, "Thanks!" he told the girl who had handed him the note, "Roses are such fun right!" he said to her, having already given his out, "Have you gotten one yet?" he then asked, hoping that this AMAZING girl who had given him his rose would get one too!

Amy burst out laughing at the boy's reaction, he was so excited and it made her really happy! She nodded vigorously at his statement, "oh yes definitely! Handing them out is the best thing ever, when you get to see the excitement radiating off of people and the surprise they receive when they get their Rose, you also get to meet new people which is always great," she smiled cheerfully at the first year, Norton, and proceeded to answer his question about getting a rose herself. "Yeah! I got a yellow one, from one of my best friends since first year!"

Norton smiled at the girl as she explained that handing out the roses was a lot of fun, he had to agree, it was the most fun, and receiving them was pretty neat too as he was finding out. He was also very glad that she had gotten a rose too, in his mind everyone deserved them, he thought it should be school policy for everyone to get at least one rose, to get just the one. However, he knew that was asking a lot. He did also wonder from what she said if he and Min or he and April would still be best friends at the point of being this girl's age, "best friends since first year?!" he couldn't help but exclaim, "I hope I can have a best friend for as long," he said excitedly, thinking it more than possible, "Thanks for rose, I hope you have an amazing day!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back