OOC First Name
Mia
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
🏳️‍🌈Cas, 🏳️‍🌈Gay🏳️‍🌈
Wand
Curly 12.5" Flexible Chestnut with Mermaid Scale Core
Linden headed out of the castle doors into the courtyard. it was such a nice day he thought it might be an idea to look for people outside. as he crossed the courtyard he could smell the honeysuckle that was growing up one of the walls missed with the smell of roses that was already heavy in the air all over the castle. he made his way across the courtyard and caught sight of one of the girls on his list. although she was only a year above him Genna wasn't someone linden had ever hung out with or spoken to before. other than maybe a casual please can you pass the potatoes or is this seat taken. so not a proper conversation at all. "Hello Jenna. how are you today? he said not sure how to start the conversation. "I have a rose for you here somewhere" he said rummaging though the notes to find the one with her name on it.

@Jenna Jusantrea

"Hi, i am good and you?" She asked Linden and she was just happy that soon will be end shcool and she was relif that enymore met Tina. She was relived that soon be all over. "Realy? Thanky" She smiled and waited when he gave her a rose.

Linden was glad that Jenna was hating a good day. "I'm good. the roses are always so much chaos and fun" he said. he rummaged through his pile of roses and notes and found the yellow rose and correct note for the girl. "Yes a yellow one. I hope it is a good one" he said. not that roses were bad. but some could be confusing.

Dear Jenna,

So glad you're my best friend forever. Love you lots!!!!
Love, Nicole xoxo

@Nicole Fisk

"That true. I like see always people happy when they get a rose" She smiled Linden. "Thanky" She take the rose and read the note. It was from Nicol and she was happy that she still get a good friends at shcool. "It's from Nicol" She smiled.

Linden nodded when Jenna said he liked to see people happy with their roses. "it shows how much love is in the school" he said, though he thought about his boyfriend and how he had hardly seen him all day. at least he would get to spend the dance with him later.
he was glad to see the girl happy with the note though he wasn't sure who Nicol was "I am glad it is a good note. Happy Valentines day" he said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back