Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Renata <3
Wand
Knotted 13" Sturdy Pear Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Eugene liked the rose giving, it was always a nice event. He had been happy with his rose to Renata, though a little unsure about how best to put his evolving feelings for her into towards. He liked her, a lot. Eugene liked kissing her and spending time with her, but he didn't know if what he was feeling was quite love. The Hufflepuff was waiting for her, having spent a little time at the beginning of the dance taking pictures. He was splitting the time between him and his apprentice. He didn't mind waiting for Renata, always enjoying when they spent time together and knowing that it was coming. Eugene had dressed nice and put her rose behind his ear.

Renata had been a little nervous about sending Eugene a red rose, but she was glad she did. Pink would've been safe, but she felt that red was a bit more romantic and special, so it felt appropriate. And he'd sent her a red rose in return, so she was glad they were on the same page of things. She wasn't sure if she was ready to commit to the "l" word yet, but she just liked being with him and with everything else going on, the way things were was good enough for now. She'd spent a little time at Heta Omega getting her makeup right, beaming as she spotted Eugene and rushed over to him. Renata leaned in to give him a peck on the cheek by way of greeting, figuring he wouldn't mind the gesture too much. "Happy Valentine's! I hope I didn't keep you waiting long?"

Eugene glanced at Renata as she approached him, and leaned in to let her kiss his cheek. He was very happy to get a little kiss like that. He shook his head. "Of course not, I've been doing a bit of work," since with him having things to do, he was never actually waiting for that long. "You look beautiful," he complimented her easily, because she always did. He held out his arm to her, "A dance?" he said.

Renata grinned. "Maybe I'll have to pose for your camera sometime," she joked, though she couldn't imagine she'd be a very good model. "Or we pose together. You look very handsome," she added. She was certainly in a good mood, especially with the roses she'd received and the good feeling in the air. She took Eugene's arm, leaning in to head towards the dance floor. "Of course, there's nothing I want more."

Eugene smiled at Renata, "I would love you to pose for me," he told her, "You're very pretty," he added, to explain it, though he was sure that the why was implied. He gave a shy smile and nodded. "I can get Rosie to take a picture of us later," he said. He knew that a picture of them posing together would be nice. He wanted a picture of and with her. Wanting to remember all these dances spent with her. He led her out towards the dance floor and went to stand in front of her to dance with her.

The music was easy enough to dance to, something that they could easily move to the rhythm of. She knew getting a photo together was a little corny, but it would also be nice to look at when they were both busy, or to have on her wall at home. She knew that muggles would put pictures together on their telephones or computers or things like that. "So, you're going to be able to apparate soon, right? Are you nervous?" she asked as they danced, knowing the apparition lessons had started.

Eugene liked dancing with Renata and found an easy rhythm with her. "Yeah, I'm pretty nervous, splinching sounds awful," he said. He knew too, that it would enable him to work more hours, to not be as restricted and would open things up for him. "But if everyone else can do it, so can I," the hufflepuff reasoned. "How are the OWLs?"

Renata moved in a little closer, maybe a little cheeky in doing so but knowing it was okay. "You're amazing, Eugene, you'll do so well." She grinned a little, an idea coming to mind. "Plus, once you do it'll be a little easier for you to visit me. Er, when you're free, that is," she added, not wanting to take up all his time from resting and his summer work. Thoughts of going on day trips once they could both apparate crossed her mind, something to look forward to down the line. "It's tough," she admitted. "There is a lot of revision...but I am sure I can make it through."

Eugene gave a slightly bashful expression at the compliment. "Yeah! It's gonna make a seeing you so easily you're gonna get bored of me," he joked, knowing that aside from work, she was the only person that he really wanted to see. Eugene began dancing with her and nodded in agreement, knowing that OWLs were very hard. "You'll do so well," he replied, echoing what she had said to him, but he was more than sure that she would do well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back