A romantic walk together

Jason Petrescu

Jay held Eeyan's hand tightly and softly as they walked together. Smiling at her again, Jay smiled and kissed her on the lips. "You're beautiful.." he said sweetly putting his hand on her cheeks and stroking her red cheeks.

Eeyan just smiled when Jay tightly hold her hand..Suddenly,she felt Jay's lips on hers again for a sweet kis..He even told her that she is beautiful in which she whispered,"Thank you.."She just let her cheeks feel the warmth of Jay's hand as he stroke her cheeks..

Jay looked at Eeyan's beautiful angel-like pretty face. To him, she was far more pretty and beautiful that the two veela sisters. Jay held her hand softly, walking with Eeyan. While both of them were walking, he saw some beautiful flowers. Jay picked up one of them gave it to Eeyan. He liked Eeyan so much and nothing in the world could he expressed it with. He held Eeyan's waist nearer to him, so she could feel him and she could feel that he belonged to her. Jason kissed Eeyan's neck. "So darling, are you gonna make me wait for you to kiss me or should i just kiss you again?" he asked playfully, as he hugged Eeyan.

Eeyan smiled as she received the flowers from Jay..Smelling them,she smiled even more..But before she could start walking again,Jay held her on the waist forcing her to face him..Can't bear to stare at him she just close her eyes as he kissed her neck..Laughing softly at his question,she just wound her arms around his neck,hugged him back and kissed him lightly on the lips and answered him.."Happy??Or want more??She added the last question as a joke..

Jay smiled as she kissed him. He kissed her back this time more romantically. "So where you wanna go now baby?" he asked, his hands still holding her sexy waist.

Eeyan smiled..After that,Jay started kissing him more passionately..Yet,she never refused but kissed him back..Hugging him,she answered him,"Where do you want??It's already a bit dark..And I feel creepy here.."She said as she shivered a little,looking around as if someone was watching them..

Jay chuckled. "Don't worry. My martial arts skill can make sure both of us are safe. We can go somewhere brighter if you want.."he explained, looking around and checking out places. "So, what's that plan?" he asked.

Eeyan laughed,punched playfully Jay's shoulder and replied while linking her arm through his.."Your choice,Mr. Martial Arts.."

Jay chuckled when Eeyan punched him softly. She linked her hands through his, and Jay led the way. He brought her to Obsidian Harbor. So which shop you wanna go? My treat baby.." he replied, winking at her. "God, why must you be so beautiful baby, i can't stop looking at you!" he teased her playfully.

"Your treat??I cant refuse a good treat..Anything you say??"she smiled..She even laughed when he teased her.."Well..I dont know why I am irresistible??Lets go see some owls.."She pulled him playfully..

[start a thread will you,but I have to go]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back