Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Straight 16 Inch Swishy Ash Wand with Veela Hair Core
Hi Guys,

I’ve been absent the past two weeks. Me and my family got bad news, my mother has cancer and it’s been a rollercoaster the past weeks. A lot has happend and I’m not feeling well too. I’ve recovered from a burn out last year and this gives me a lot of an anxiety with this going on to overwork myself again too. And try to find an balance for myself and my family.

I’m only doing the stuff needed here atm (try to catch up with professor duties) and I will stay around. But when I’m in the mood I will post since an distraction is always good.

So sorry to hear this news, Jamie. I hope you and your family get all of the support that you need in this moment. Take care and please don't hesitate to reach out if you need some help on the site end of things. :console:

Really sorry to hear, Jamie. Take care of yourself and be kind to yourself. We'll still be here. :console:

I hate to hear this about your mom and what all your family is going through. If you need any help, feel free to reach out via PM or discord anytime.

Oh Jamie, I am sorry to hear. I've been through cancer with my mum and I hope you are holding up alright. RPing sometimes helps at times like this, and something it doesn't. Take care, I'm here if you need anything! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back