A relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dakota Cinellison

Wand
Butternut Wood, 13" Essence of Crup Hair
Right,
has been ages since I RPed good old Dakota.
I'd like a few interesting RPs with her.

What am I looking for?

Dakota needs a few friends. That would be nice. She is also looking for a girlfriend.
Anyone at all interested in anything listed or not then please reply!!

Dakota is a confident and intelligent young woman who is comfortable with who she is and will take no nasty comments.
She fights for what she believes and enjoys reading. She find magical creatures really interesting.
Anyone with part magical creature blood is likely to attract her attention.

Wow, talk about luck that I read this just now xD

This sounds perfect for Artemis. She's a Ravenclaw third year like you (obviously), but she's also a part-goblin and very, very small. She grew up in England and moved here to New Zealand three years ago to study, and she good-tempered and very upbeat. However, Art is incredibly strong for her size (like all part goblins) and is passionate about standing up for injustice and feisty when annoyed. She wants to be an animal Healer when she's older, and really needs a good mate who's intelligent company.

It sounds like a prefect fit ^^
Send me a message any time if you're interested.

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back