A Quick Summer Goodye

Alyssa Chevalier

OOC First Name
Jessye
Wand
Willow Wand 13 1/4" Essence of Veela Hair
Alyssa casually tugged at skirt as she looked down at her Outfit. Alyssa was almost tempted to put a fancy dress to impress her parents when they came to pick her and Theodore up. But instead she decided to go casual, this was more of a day for her to say goodbye to all her friends before the summer ended, since she mostly likely wouldn't see them until the school year started back up again.

Alyssa Casually turned her gaze to Theodore who was fiddling with his lip ring before she sat down and flattened her skirt down with her small hands. Theodore hadn't really been keen in coming with her to say goodbye, he sais he barely knew them. But ever seen she had found out they were twins Alyssa insisted that Theodore get to kno wher friends better.

'I wonder where everyone is?' Alyssa glanced around the Great Hall to see in anyone had appeared to come say goodbye yet.

Isabella was more than ready for the school year to end, the last quarter of it had been rather dull for her and she hated that her school year had to end like that, but she was looking forward to summer. The thing she wasn't looking forward to was not seeing her friends over the summer, so she made sure to meet them at the Great Hall like planned.

Isabella wore a bright orange and yellow dress, glad that the summer weather was here and she no longer had to wear long sleeves or stockings. Her tan colored peep-toe wedges made a small click against the floors as she walked through the great hall. She made her way over to the Slytherin table and immediately saw her blonde haired best friend and Theo. "Hey!" she said brightly, reaching over to hug her in greeting. She went in to hug Theo too but hesitated and stopped herself, since their friendship was still very rocky. "How are you guys? Ready for summer?" she asked just to make conversation.

Abbey was extremely nervous, today she was going to say goodbye to her friends, and would be going to France with Theodore and Alyssa. She had wanted to make a good impression so she had worn a dress, it wasn't exactly fancy but it wasn't casual. It fit her thin body loosely and excentuated her violet eyes. Her hair was down and in soft curls.

Abbey walked down to the Great Hall and immediatly spotted two blond heads. She grinned and walked towards them, when she reached them she looked over at Alyssa and smiled, "Hey Alyssa." She grinned when Bella came over and she gave her a light wave and said, "Hey Bella." Abbey had become a little bit warmer to her since the fight that they had with the ugly goths because she had stood up for her, she then looked over at Theodore and meekly went over to hug him. She stepped back sheepishly and said, "Hey you." She grinned and sat down beside him.

//Has anyone else noticed that our things say Third Years now? (Except Nia's) How cool!//

Theodore sat casually leaning against the table with a small frown on his face. He was wearing a casual Outift that he was sure nomne girls hadn't seen him wear yet. Theodore didn't like dressing, but he knew his Parents would have a fit if he didn't look somewhat presentable. They were always picky with how others looked.

"Hey Bella." Theodore muttered with a small nod. Theodore didn't really knwo the other girl, so he just gave her a light wave before turning to Abbey and giving her smile. Theodore then turned to Alyssa and gave her a small frown.

"Please tell me you girls arn't going to gossip for hours. It'll only be a couple of months till you'll see them again." Theodore muttered lightly, hoping not to anger Alyssa.

(Yeah I did <_< Thanks for pointing that out >:p Ain't my fault I'm young ;'( :lol: )

Nia was a bit behind on her last minute packing, surprisingly she had wanted to keep it off for as long as possible. She was going to miss this place during the summer, more so, her friends. Nia couldn't believe she had actually made friends in the few months she had been back at Hogwarts, and the people she was friends with originally had turned out to be her enemies for lack of better word.

After a few minutes of searching she finally decided on a black and white dress to wear on her last day, also she knew it would please her parents to be wearing something respecable. Once she was finished packing she realised the time and rushed up to the Great Hall to meet the girls for a finally farewell before the summer. After a few short minutes she arrived at the Great Hall and made her way over to the Slytherin Tabel, smiling she said, "Hi guys, sorry I'm late." She apologised as she sat down.

"Some Twin you are Theo." Alyssa rolled her eyes and waved him off. It was almost impossible for her to think that they were twins. The only thing that would give anyone even the slightest clue was their similar looks. Because unlike Alyssa, Theo was a mood killer.

"I'm so excited for Summer! My mothers taking me to model in Cancun Mexico!" Alyssa beamed with one of the biggest Grins she had given all year. Alyssa was excited to be in front of the camera again, and it made it even more exciting that she was going to model in some of the clothes she designed herself. If that wasn't a sure way to get your label out then what was?

"Are you guys doing anything exciting?" Alyssa asked the others girls happily.

Isabella quickly saw Abbey arrive and gave her a warm "Hi" and a wave before Nia soon joined. Isabella, having been closest to Nia then the other girls, reached over and hugged her in greeting as she said, "Hey!" Soon Alyssa said her plans for the summer were to do some modeling in Cancun and Isabella chuckled. "Modeling again?" she said with a warm smile. She remembered the beginning of the year when Alyssa had complained that the agents thought she was fat, though it was completely untrue. "Sounds fun!" she said, thinking of Cancun, some place she'd never been. "I don't suppose you'll be joining her eh Theo?" she said jokingly. Just the thought of Theo modeling made her want to laugh, it was so not like him, though she never knew, he might surprise them all and do it. "As for me, I'm just going back to Italy," she said with a content shrug, she was perfectly happy with that.

Theodore scrunched his nose up in slight confusion and disgust. The thought of him modeling was almost as absurd as the thought of him going to Cancun. Theodore hated places with extreme heat. They made him all aggrivated and sweaty, and Theodore hate dbeing all sweaty. The funny part of it all was, most of the Snow's never tanned and always had a snowy hue to their skin, so Poor Alyssa was going to stick out like sore thumb in Mexico.

"Why would I go to Mexico? I don't speak spanish." Theodore teased and pulled a pair of sunglasses out of his pocket and casually put them on his eyes. "I'm not doing much, but Abbey is coming over to the Mansion for a couple of days." Theodore said trying to make it sound as casual as he could make it.

Nia happily hugged Bella back, sure she was friendly with Alyssa and Abbey, but Bella was her first proper friend here. She listened to Alyssa say what she was doing over the summer, "Wow, Alyssa. That sounds great. I didn't know you modeled." She said truthfully, although she didn't know too much about them. When Bella said she was going back to Italy, Nia shrugged, "Back to Greece for me, boring beaches and good weather." She grumbled, sure it was amazing but she would be bored out of her mind.

"Hey Nia!" Abbey grinned, the two hadn't gotten to know each other all that well but Abbey liked Nia's company, she seemed like a nice girl who had a good sense of fasion. She wrinkled her nose at the thought of going to Cancun. She hated the blistering heat, she always ended up getting an awful sunburn or wearing tons of sunscreen when she was in the sun for long periods of time. "Sounds fun Alyssa," Abbey smiled to her friend. The modelling seemed a bit superficial to her, but then again Alyssa was a seemingly vain, shallow Veela. Abbey looked over at Bella as she said that she was going to Italy.

Abigail let out a small smile when Theodore said that she would be going to his home for part of the summer. "I'll be erm.. going over to my friend Alex's house for the rest of it," she lied, although she was really lying about the house, she would be seeing Alex and would be learning from him, and working.

"Erm, I'm surprised you didn't know I was Part-Veela." Alyssa shrugged casually. Alyssa was still uncomfortable with the fact that she was Part-Veela, but at the same time she has also come to embrace it. "But that's so exciting about you going to Greece! I've never been there yet!" Alyssa had always wanted to visit Greece.

"I didn't knbow Abbey was coming over! How fun!" Alyssa smiled at Abbey.

Isabella giggled at Theo's response to him modeling or going to Mexico. So she was right in assuming he would think it was horrible. When he said that Abbey was going over to their house for the summer Isabella raised her eyebrows in surprise yet she wore a sly smirk on her face, knowing that the crush the two had on each other was getting more obvious by the second. "How fun," she repeated brightly with a playfulness in her tone of voice.

"I just have two new siblings to meet when I get home," she said rolling her eyes, referring to her twin brother and sister Valentina and Cappie who were only about 4 months old. Even though she rolled her eyes she wore a smile on her face, since she was really rather excited to meet them, unlike when she met her half-sister Wendy who, thankfully, would only be spending two weeks with them. When Nia mentioned her home in Greece Isabella sighed jealously. "That sounds so nice!" she said, playfully disapproving of Nia's nonchalant attitude about it.

"Babies can be adorable!!" Alyssa beamed remebering how cute she thought little Bijou once was after she was born. Bijou looked to probably be the cutest most harmless thing Alyssa had ever encountered....until she heard the baby cry. Once the baby started carying it seemed to never stop. Alyssa had no idea how Isabella's mother could manage handling two!

"Isabella, invest in some ear plugs as fast as you can." Alyssa placed a hand on Isabella's shoulder quickly before removing and giving her best friend a soft smile. Alyssa knew Bella was one for her rest, and will probably discover quickly how fast babies could take away anything you knew to be yours. Even your sleep.

Nia was surprised to hear Alyssa say she was Part - Veela, although when she thought about it, she was surprised she hadn't realised sooner, it was obvious. Nia rolled her eyes as Bella and Nia both commented on Greece, she knew how people seemed to love Greece, but it lost it's appeal after sometime, "It's exciting but I will be bored." She with a sigh.

Nia sat and listened to everyone else talk about their plans, Italy, Cancun, family and friends it sounded great, but was putting Nia in a slightly foul mood, all she had was family, and that was nothing to brag about. When Bella mentioned her new siblings, Nia had always wanted a younger brother or sister, or even older she wasn't fussed. She laughed at Alyssa saying she would need to invest in ear plugs, "You're so lucky." Nia doted, "What are they called?" She asked, not sure if she had heard Bella mention them before.

Isabella laughed at Alyssa's suggestion but didn't think it was a bad idea to take into consideration. "Maybe I'll just get my Nanny to soundproof my room," Isabella said with a smirk, hoping that it was actually possible, better than wearing ear plugs all the time. When Nia asked what they were called Isabella smiled and said, "Valentina and Capulet, they were born on Valentines Day," she rolled her eyes. It seemed they were all holiday babies, she having been born on New Years Day.

Remembering that Abbey had said she'd be with someone named Alex for the remainder of her summer, Isabella turned to her and asked, "Where does Alex live?" She was curious to see where her 'almost' friend was staying.

Abbey blushed wildly at both Alyssa and Bella's reaction, she didn't think it was that big of a deal, but perhaps it was because of the monsterous crush they both seemed to have on each other was getting more and more obvious each day. When Bella asked her where Alex lived, she glanced over at Theodore nervously. Oh god, oh god, oh god! was all the Slytherin could think. "He lives in the other island of New Zealand," she lied as best as she possibly could.

"I take it Wendy wont be there?" Abbey asked Bella, hoping she wouldn't rude her friend's good mood by asking that.

"Oh cool," Isabella said simply with a smile, not really catching on to Abbey's lie. When she asked if Wendy would be there, Isabella shook her head no. "She'll be staying with her mother here in New Zealand," she said, actually civilized. "She'll be coming to stay with us in the last few weeks of summer at our New Zealand home, she's excited to see the twins," Isabella said, rolling her eyes though this time it wasn't out of annoyance but rather playfulness. That still didn't mean that she was warming up to Wendy at all.

"I'm sure one day you two will get along well." Alyssa half-smirked then looked down at her watch to make sure it wasn't time for her parents to come get her and Theodore. Luckily it wasn't so Alyssa looked back up at her friends and smiled at them. She had remembered when in the past she and Theodore didn't get along as well as they sometimes they did now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back