OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Curly 10 1/2 Inch Sturdy Sycamore Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Allison had plans for tonight. It was Thomas' very last event at the school. She had agreed to meet with Thomas at the dance, as she'd been helping Addy get ready beforehand. She was waiting for him at the doors now, having arrived earlier than she expected. She hummed lightly, leaning against the wall as she waited for her boyfriend to arrive.

Thomas was a little upset that this would be the last Valentine's Day feast in Hogwarts. He tried to hide his upset and not show it outside. It was all because of Allison, so she alone would have a good evening. When he was ready to go to the Great Hall, walking down the stairs, he saw Alli at the door. ''Hello, Sunshine! You look amazing." he said, getting closer to her and kissing his girlfriend.

Allison lit up as she spotted Thomas. She straightened, giggling gently at his words and kissing him back easily. "Hello yourself, handsome," She greeted, lacing her arm through his. "You look nice tonight."

Thomas, after kissing, looked at Allison. He looked at her arm, which wrapped around the fingers of his hand. ''Not as nice as you. Shall we go dancing?'' He said, then took his steps slowly into the Great Hall.

Allison laughed lightly. "We shall," she let him lead her into the hall. Her breath caught as she took in the decorations. "They really outdo themselves every year, don't they?" She asked, smiling softly as she took in the falling rose petals.

Thomas smiled. "Then it's good, because tonight I'm planning to dance so that our legs will hurt tomorrow." he said entering the hall and was really surprised tonight like everyone else. "Yes, really. Didn't believe this was the last Valentine's feast for me here. I'll miss it all honestly. '' He refused, squeezing Allison's hand lightly, then kissing him on the left temples.

Allison giggled gently at his words. "You know I love dancing with you," She told him, squeezing his hand gently in hers. "I'm definitely going to miss you," She smiled warmly up at him. "We'll have to have our own little dancing date over the breaks when I'm home to see you. I think the living room in your apartment would look lovely just full of flowers and fairy lights with some soft music playing," She sighed happily at the thought.

Thomas smiled at Alli's acknowledgment of dancing with him. ''I will miss it too. We'll still dance, for example, at my graduation.'' He said, then put his arm around her waist. ''Definitely. The living room will be just as created. Plus we will be able to move the furniture further. That sounds so nice. I can't wait for that. "He said, then kissed her and then straightened, looking into Allison's eyes. "I wanted to apologize to you for spending less time with you lately. "

Allison giggled, nodding at his words. "We'll always keep dancing." She promised him. She was enjoying the thought of living with Thomas after Graduation. She kissed him back easily, meeting his gaze as he straightened again. She smirked a bit at his apology. "You don't have to apologize." She flipped her hair back over her shoulder and gave him a playful wink. "How are you supposed to miss your beautiful girlfriend if you're always with her?" She teased him.

Thomas laughed quietly. "I'll keep you in the word." he said of her promise. He was happy only to think that they would live together after graduation. He looked into her green eyes and smiled at her words that he did not have to apologize. Thomas leaned closer to her right ear. ''I miss you and always want to spend time with you. Soon we will be able to be together all the time, but we will have to be separated for a whole year.'' He refused, then slowly began to dance to the beat of the music.

Allie hummed gently, nuzzling into Thomas and nestling in close as they began to dance. "What's a year?" She murmured softly. "It'll fly by before we know it," She smiled. As the song came to an end, Allison leaned back and gave him a gentle smile. "Baby, I'm feeling tired. What do you say we head back?" She asked, reaching up and meaning to brush his hair back from his eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back