Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Curved 16 1/2 Inch Unyielding Maple Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Yellow rose for @Giulia Alcott

Louis had been surprised to see his sister's name on his list. He hadn't sent her a rose, and he wondered who had. Louis had peeked at the note, just to make sure it wasn't someone with weird intentions. Also a bit because he was nosy. He spotted his sister out near the lake and yelled at her from a distance. "GIULIA!"

Giulia didn't think she had ever been this nervous in her life. Valentines was always a scary time, all the popular kids around getting dozens upon dozens of messages, while she sat around with nothing. And this year she had gone a step further - she had sent not just yellow roses but a pink one. The last time she had sent a pink rose to Felix it had gone nowhere, but Akihiro... they had been on dates. Maybe this was different. She had gone to the lake to get away from the castle, looking up in surprise when she heard her brother's voice. Rolling her eyes, Giulia gave Louis a tired look. "Did you get tired of rolling in roses?" She asked pointedly, thinking Louis was exactly the kind of person this holiday was for.

Louis clicked his tongue in annoyance at Giulia's rude words. She was such a bad sport sometimes. "No, of course not." He told her. "But I have one for you, dear sister." He said, grinning. "How badly do you want it?"

Giulia's face went through half a dozen different expressions as Louis explained why he was here. "Wha - I - hey!" She snapped desperately. "What colour?! It's mine, give it!" She jumped up, heart racing as her hands twitched towards his basket instinctively. This could be it. Confirmation, one way or another.

Louis laughed, pulling the basket away from Giulia's grip. He held it up so she couldn't reach it easily. "Hey, don't be rude to your delivery man." He scolded her. Her reaction was interesting, it seemed like she was really hoping for a rose. He teased her for a moment, then relented and grabbed the rose. "Here." He said, tossing it at her.

Dear Giulia.
I am so glad that you are my friend. You are better than milkshakes, moros, and ice mice. And that is saying something given my killer sweet tooth.
Having you over for a sleepover was so much fun. We need to make that tradition. Ready for a movie marathon next holiday?
Sky

Users who are viewing this thread

Back