A pleasant Surprise

"You think so? Well, I just speak out what's on my mind, if you call that being insightful, then I'm flattered. "Ryuuji said putting a hand on his chin as if he was thinking about somethingvery deeply."You know, I've been surrounded by too much girls all my life, my relatives, pretty much most of them are girls, and well, most of the times, my mother and sister are the only one with me at our house..so, I can say that I know a lot about them..." Ryuuji said casually. As what he had said, he was always surrounded by girls so he can already figure out some of their actions, but despite that, there were just things that he cannot still understand, and that is, the concept of cosmetics. "But still, girls have very complex minds ne? "

Ryuuji tilted his head in confusion as Penny talked about different kinds of makeups. Though he had said that he knows a lot about girls, he cannot really picture out the things that the girl was saying. All he knows is that, make up, is just make ups, nothing more. " Bronzer? lip gloss? Lip balm? What's the difference of that from lipsticks? Jeez, I now realized that makeups and cosmetics are not really that simple.... I didn't realize until now how many kinds there are..." Ryuuji said with a rather shocked look in his face. "From what you had said, I can pretty much say that makeups aren't really wonderful like what the others would say...jeez, I can't understand why girls would spend so much money on that.."

Ryuuji cannot help but laugh at what Penny had told him. "Yes, guys shouldn't wear makeup... but traditions sometimes require them to do so, much like me.." He said with a wink as he placed a hand on his chest. As he had told Penny before, he had worn a kimono for some sort of tradition in their place, and of course since he had to act like a girl then, makeups are required. That is then that he started disliking cosmetics.

"Well, I found it amusing when you turn red. you better get use to it ne?" he admitted honestly to the girl. It's true though, he really find it amusing when the girl turns red.

"Thanks, I'm not really ashamed of my hair, I actually like it, my sister's probably just jealous with it though that's why she always plays with it.." Ryuuji said as he let Penny smooth down his hair. He cannot help but laugh at the girl's comment about how how a nice hair can attract girls. "You think so? Well, I have never really heard of that, my sister says that girls won't like boys who have hair that is better than theirs.."

"Hmm, that's why I think that motivation and doing your best is the most important thing in life next to friends and family of course.." Ryuuji said, nodding in agreement.

"Well, you do have a point there, if she had married a wizard, then she must knew fully well that her children would probably be one as well, it's pretty ridiculous if she had expected that the kids that she will sire won't have any bit of magical blood in them.." Ryuuji said. He doesn't really know about the whole situation about Penny's family, but he can already picture it out. He had a vague impression about that lady already. "If she really love her husband, then she would accept him, no matter what his background is.."

"You got lost? Well, it's understandable since it's such a big city, what did you do then?" Ryuuji can already imagine what Penny had done when she was lost. She was a pretty determined and courageous girl so he can see that she may not have felt nervous then.

"Hmm, it's great to be able to show your affection really well, but don't go around hugging random people ne? You might encounter someone which is pretty dangerous.." Ryuuji said in a playful manner. He was just teasing, he knows too well that the girl is sensible and strong enough to know what to do and what not to do. "well,maybe they just don't know what to say, but just like you though, I cannot really stand being around a group which is just so silent and quiet, I mean, it looks like they're mourning for something, it's unnerving.."

Ryuuji smiled in amusement as Penny tried to mimic a dog, it's just so entertaining in his opinion. "your a dog then, it's kind of cute when you do that.." he said casually gesturing to the way that Penny makes some dog's ears with her hands.

"Well, how about the kids who had bumped into you and didn't apologize at all?" Ryuuji said with a devilish glint in his eyes. He already have an idea how they would prank their targets.

"I think he loves you, you're someone who is pretty much easy to get attached to, and if he teaches you lots of things, then it must be because he really cares.." Ryuuji said with a smile. He haven't seen the said house elf yet, but from what he had heard, he can see that he is very loyal to Penny and her family.

Ryuuji doesn't know whether he had explained properly to Penny what their business is. It's pretty complicated, even he was not really knowledgeable with it. He only knows the minor details about their business actually. "Well, maybe it really is interesting, if not, then my father would have switched to other business already...." He said. His father had already spent 15 years of his life in establishing their business and he can say that it had grown to be a successful one. "I'll be glad if you do, though a lot of things may happen as the years pass by.. but I would be really happy if you'll stay to be my friend.." He added with a genuine smile. Though they had just met, Ryuuji feels like she can trust the girl. "You can do that! I'll help you if you need it too.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back