OOC First Name
Jamie
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Curly 15 Inch Swishy Ash Wand with Veela Hair Core
Giselle walked to the Quidditch Pitch. An place she hated, but also what brought up memories from her mother. She stood there in the opening and looked around. Remembering cheering people from the games. Was she really the only one who hated this sport? Some Gryffindor boy told her she wasn't wrong, perhaps he could help her out. Giselle looked around and sighted. What an stupid place. But she tried to remember something from her mothers death. It were puzzle pieces, and she was frustrated. It was exactly six year ago, the fall from her mother which killed her.

Even when she didn't have Flying lessons to teach, Grace was often found on the pitch. She felt responsible for this small part of the school, and spent her time making sure things were tidy and neat, and that nobody was releasing bludgers without supervision. After she had checked the shed that held the Quidditch supplies, Grace was about to head back to the castle when she spotted a young, familiar student. She nodded at her. "Good afternoon, Miss Rosenberg." She said, wondering what she was doing here. She remembered the girl hating her classes and walking out more than once.

Giselle was lost in her thoughts when she heard a voice and noticed she wasn't the only person here. When she turned around she noticed her flying professor. She did not forget her ofcourse. And the professor knew her last name. '' Hello.'' The blonde than said and looked at the woman. '' Why are you here?'' She than asked the woman with an frown. Giselle had some things to say. If she saw the woman here than right here and now.

Grace wasn't sure what to make of the girl's question, so she replied rather cheerfully, "I work here." She said with a laugh. "I tend to make sure things are alright here. Sometimes kids get into the Quidditch stuff without supervision." She said with a shrug. "Or make a mess on the pitch."

Giselle listened as the woman explained. Ofcourse she knew she worked here. She was not stupid. But there was no one here. '' Well you don't need to worry about me. I would never touch that stuff.'' Giselle than explained. If people could reach it they didn't put it away too well. '' If people can take it, perhaps you should put it somewhere where they can't just grab it. Lot safer?'' Giselle than said stubborn. She looked at the woman again and put her hand in her side.

Grace shook her head. "I didn't think you were doing anything." She told her, wondering if the girl felt like she was being accused. Grace sighed at the girl's suggestion, mostly frustrated by her rude attitude. "Well, they need to be used during practices." She said patiently. "We do lock it, but sometimes kids get into it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back