Half Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Demi (Alice)
Wand
10 1/2 Inch Alder Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Open after Pheeb posts with @Elio Zephyr

It had taken a little asking around, but eventually Elliot was fairly confident he had an idea of who Elio Zephyr was and where to find him. After running into Lars, he'd taken to loitering by the Gryffindor common room, relieved when he finally spotted who he really hoped was actually Elio so he could stop standing awkwardly in the hallway. "Hey, excuse me, Elio?" He called out as Elio passed by, holding up his rose basket in silent explanation.

Last edited:
Elio was hoping to get a rose this year, well, hopefully more than one but he’d settle for one from the person he had a teeny tiny crush on. Therefore, when he heard a voice calling out his name, his eyes shot up immediately, “Thats me!” He grinned, jumping up and approaching the boy, “You have something for me?” He asked, realising he had roses with him so maybe this was his chance.

Even though Elliot liked having a decent hunch who he was talking to before he approached them, it was still always a relief when he was right, smiling gratefully at Elio when he approached. "Yeah, uh, here," Elliot said, offer Elio the pink rose. He wished he didn't feel weirdly embarrassed handing out pink or red roses to people, but something about it still felt oddly intimate, like he wasn't supposed to know or be involved in other people's romantic statements. "Oh, and here, a note too." He added, fishing the note out as well.

ELIO

Meet me in the courtyard?

Rowan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back