A Pair of Study Guides

Mallory smiled, finished her tea. "Good, I'm glad it makes a bit more sense," She smiled at the girls. "Oh, you're free to go whenever you'd like. I feel like we made some wonderful progress today, don't you?" She asked them, brushing her hair back. "But please do shut the door behind you, Maxim likes to try and run, the silly scamp," She teased her cat, smiling as his tail flicked impishly.

Aurora smiled at her, nodding in agreement at the statement. She certainly thought it made so much sense. It made sense to her in the best way. Aurora grabbed the bits and pieces that were hers and then took Rosie's hand to guide her out of the office. "Thank you professor," Aurora said with a smile. Pulling Rosie out of the room, and letting Rosie close the door behind them.

Rosie was feeling much more confident about it now, she knew it would still take a little bit of time for her to really have wrapped her head around all of it, but it felt a lot more clear. She grabbed the things she'd been given and gave the professor a very warm smile. "I'll be back professor, thank you," she assured the woman before letting Aurora pull her out of the office. Rosie made sure to close the office door behind her and they left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back