Brande Murphy

OOC First Name
Teigan
Sexual Orientation
Acutely Heterosexual
M U R P H Y and D R I V E R

banditsyeah.png

Yo, lads and ladies!

The dude on the left is Brande Murphy and the house with legs on the right is Allen Driver.
Brande is my baby, but I'm looking for someone to play Allen over there, who is fully kitted out with banner and shiz so you don't have to do a thing except have fun ^^ Anyone interested? Let's give a little more info.

K, these two are working partners. Both have been freelance Bounty Hunters for over ten years before teaming up about 4-5 years ago. They've been working like pro's for ages, taking out the baddies (and sometimes the 'goodies') for whoever pays the highest. They like using physical weapons mostly, for sh!ts and giggles, but they've got some tuff spells as well. So far, the story is that things have been going as normal before Brande buggers off for a week without telling anyone. He's not giving anything away, but there's a slight rift between him and Allen because of the lack of trust involved.

Anyone like "Dude, YES?!?!" at this? Post below.

I have to much time on my hands with Adam. I need more pizzaz to my life.

I would like to play Allen Driver.
Sounds like a plot I know a bit about. ;)

Anyways can you fill me in with detail via pm if i'm your "guy?"

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back