A Note To Say Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy Stone

Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Hey Guys
I apologise for my prolonged absence. After coming back from my short break, my dads eye still was really bad, and so I had to really help with everything with regards to helping him.
Then my mum and sister went away leaving my dads care in my hands...its okay, we survived those three days!!
And theeeen it was a few days until results day and I was all anxious and couldn't sit still etc.
Theeen I got my exam results...which were quite varied from very good to okay.
And it is after these results that I base my decision
Next year is going to be a very, very difficult school year for me and its now all or nothing.
And so I am having to leave this site :(
I haven't been on long but I'm going to miss everyone loads!!!
I wish everyone luck for the future and, again, I will miss you all
Byyyyyyyye
Amy :D

Oh no Amy :(

I'm going to miss you so very much, but I understand and wish you all the best with school and life in general.

Hope things go well for you!!

You will be missed!

AMY! *sniffs*
I'm so sad that you're leaving! *cries*

Good luck with school, it's pretty terrible, hey? I so should have actually gone and paid attention at school this year but hey. I understand perfectly why you're doing this. I'll miss you heaps though.

Do drop by and say hi sometime, won't you?

Amy, I can't believe I missed this.
I am so going to miss you but I understand you need to study and get your grades. Hopefully you will return someday, Andromeda will miss her bestfriend.
You mind yourself and don't get too bogged down with school work, remember there's a beautiful world out there too and a creative one here all waiting for you.

Good luck with everything.
Andy
;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back