• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

A note to all my HNZ friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melodie Lowe

Well-Known Member
Messages
3,069
OOC First Name
Britt
Wand
Butternut, 12 ½", Wood Rose
Firstly, this isn't an abcense so don't freak Livi! Secondly, I just wanted to thank all you guys who I RP with (or Rawr with in some cases) for being there for me over the past few months. It has been a really tough time for me and as you may know I wasn't pleasant to be be around sometimes (blame the meds!) but you still stuck around and made me feel better. I have been diagnosed with Graves disease, and to be honest I am quite happy to finally know what I have. I am on 8 pills a day, YAY! (sarcasm) to regulate my heart, and go for bloodtests every couple of weeks. But that is all bearable. Unfortunately I will be on the pills for the rest of my life.

A special thankyou to those ho put up with hyper Brittany (especially Livi!) I know she wouldn't have been fun to meet! And another special thankyou to Livi for moderating me at school :hug: Thankyou all for making this bearable and of course fun! How could I live without you gus?!

I ♥ you all
Brittany xxx
 
Thank god it wasn't an absence. I don't know if HNZ will cope with neither of us here :DE:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top