A not so normal day

Vayne Rozeleouxe

OOC First Name
Raze
Wand
Kingwood 15 1/2" with Essence of Thestral Tail Hair
It was a normal day for Vayne, studying, talking with friends, eating, everything was indeed normal. Or so he thought, today was actually his mother's birthday. How can he forget about that? That is the only thing that he can do for his deceased mother and yet he had forgotten it? Slightly annoyed at his self, he strolled down in the great lawn.

"I'm very sorry Okaa-san, don't worry though, I am doing my best here" He said softly, looking at the sky as if expecting that he would actually see his mother. He had that habit, whenever he wanted to say something to his parents, he would always look up in the sky, it makes him feel that as if they are still with him.

"Now, now, Vayne, no need to be so gloomy, Okaa-san wouldn't like that." He said loudly, slapping his face softly as he did so. Nothing would come out good if he dwells about the bad things after all. Looking for something which might catch his attention, he sat down under a huge tree.

"I should have brought my drawing pad, the scenery looks beautiful." He said, he tend to talk to himself when no one is around, and lately, he's been doing that a lot. Having nothing better to do, he laid down and closed his eyes, humming a small tune which he remembers to be the melody that his mother would often play in the piano with him.

Lolli's mind was loose in her head. The bright sunlight was definitely a big change from the dungeons she had come out of only a few hours ago. She looked around at every vivid question, still contemplating the question Stefan had asked her. "I wonder what it would have been like?" She asked herself. Sometimes, Lolli would ask her parents, though it didn't seem like that. She always wished for an answer, and when she became that way, she would turn to her 'brother'. He wasn't here though, so she turned to nature. The beauty of it all was really impressive to her. She sighed, breathing in deep the smells, taking in the deep colors.

Her bag was filled with the items she would need for drawing. She had been planing on drawing the rosebush from afar for quiet some time now. She heard the humming just as she was about to settle down. Lolli looked over at where the noise came from. A boy, laying in the grass. "That's pretty," she said without approaching.

Vayne was brought out from his reverie when he heard a soft voice spoke. It seemed pretty dar but still, he knows that the statement was actually focused to him. Opening his eyes and switching to a sitting position, he saw a student, possibly a ravenclaw from the crest in her uniform. Raising his eyebrows, he had decided to voice out his thoughts. "What's pretty?" He asked curiously, he doesn't really get what the girl was trying to say. Nevertheless, he wants to know it.

"Why don't you come here? I'm not dangerous you know..." He added with a slight chuckle, he knows he might have sounded weird, but the girl's action seemed new to him, normally, people would just walk up to him, talk to him and be friendly, not really minding his personal space. But the girl seems to not want to do that, he's curious. He actually find it to be quite funny, people would often tell him that his presence is actually soothing and reassuring so he wonders why the girl did not approach him at all.​

She smiled a bit. Maybe Lolli should have classified what she was saying. As she approached him she said, "That tune you're humming. It's pretty." She sat down by him, looking at him. The first thing that came to mind was Noah, her 'brother'. She saw many resemblances, but said nothing. Maybe she just missed him, because she found resemblances in people who weren't even of Asian decent. She kept that smile on her face, and extended her hand. "I'm Lolli."

Lolli had always been polite and friendly to everyone. Some people got more friendliness then others, depending on their actions, and so far, he had not subtracted any 'friend points'. She waited for his name, and looked away only for a second, looking at the sky.

Vayne smiled when the girl had actually approached him. He felt delighted if he may say so, at least something would actually drift his thoughts from longing for his parents. He had already accepted their death long ago, but still he couldn't help but miss them sometimes. "That tune? I see, that was actually a melody that I have played a long time ago... It's a wonder that I still remember that..."His smile widens when the girl smiled back at him, least she's kind and friendly, or so Vayne thinks.

"My name's Vayne...pleasure meeting you Lolli..." He said, accepting Lolli's hand for a handshake. He then noticed that she had looked into the sky, he had that habit as well. Maybe the girl was thinking about something that's why she did that. "It's beautiful, ne? The sky is..." Vayne added, looking at the sky as well, as if wanting to see something in there.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back