A Normal Day?

Lovisa Segerstedt

OOC First Name
Mina
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Lovisa was sitting at home currently in front of the grand piano and trying to calm down. She had a slight tantrum a few days ago where one of her snails she housed - leftovers from a Swedish classroom project by the way - was found on her bed. Gross, gross, gross, of course, it all had to be her twin sisters fault, because she didn't see any other way that could explain the event.

Frustrated by her sisters constant inability to care for her, she had turned to assaulting the piano again, as she always did when she was mad. Should she think in hindsight, the entire neighbourhood was hearing her venting her anger. But luckily, her parents weren't at home right now and she was very frustrated.

No, Lena Elsa didn't feel guilty at all when it came the this devious scheme of hers and Ebony's, after all, in her opinion Lovisa had started it all by picking a fight with her this week and had actually managed to beat her, hmpf.
She was now sneaking out the back door of her house with a bucket of water filled to the brim. With no parents at home and an angry twin trying to vent her fury on the piano, it was a cakewalk getting it out. Placing it under a inconspicious looking tree she quickily left again for home to retrieve her sister.

Ebony smirked as she took her spot. She took the dollar bill out of her pocket and then took out the super glue. After making sure nobody was watching, she glued it to the ground. Then, she climbed in to a tree and waited. She saw the bucket of water arrive and then got that up in to the tree. She had made a little platform for it, so it wouldn't slip on anyone it wasn't supposed to. She put it on the platform and waited for Lena to return with her sister. It was going to be great. Ebony didn't feel one bit guilty. It was called helping a friend. She kept silent in the tree, because if she was heard before she dumped the water on Lena's twin then it would be ruined.

Lovisa had pounded the piano nearly in two in deep frustration. Sure, her sister did not have more love from their parents but surely that was no reason to put snails in her bed, and make her life generally miserable?
Banging the piano and then closing the lid violently, Lovisa sat on the chair, arms folded over the lid and her head over her arms. She let her tears flow quietly and freely and was wishing that she didn't have such a mean sister when Lena appeared in the door.
Turning quietly towards her twin, Lovisa asked quietly:
"What are you doing here, please?"

"What I'm doing here? I just want to spend some time with you. You are my identical twin after all." Lena said quietly to her, and then pleaded: "I just wish to go out to the park with you today, please?"

Lovisa sat there looking at her twin and listened, inwardly, she was stunned by Lena's speech. She being seemingly so nice towards her now and everything, it was gobsmacking. Knowing her sister so well, Lovisa suspected that there was a trap behind it all and so asked as she shifted herself facing Lena: "You aren't tricking me now are you? If so mother's going to know." Relying on her mother's trust, she hoped to coaxe Lena into abandoning all pretexts to trickery. Which apparently worked as Lena replied calmly to her veiled threat.
"There is no trickery. I just want to spent some time with you in the park. That's all." Even more surprised now by Lena's apparently sincere reply, Lovisa asked if she was lying and got another reassurance that she wasn't. Well, that left the bad feeling about this all unexplained. But nevertheless she nodded a yes to Lena, which subsequently exploded into wild cheers.
Smiling at her twin's behaviour, Lovisa came up from the chair and said:
"Shall we go then?" And walked with her sister to the park. Once they arrived, Lena suddenly said that she was going to go to the toilet and left her standing under a tree. While waiting there, she saw to her surprise a dollar bill on the ground and looked around for anyone nearby, there weren't none so she intended to hand it to the police just incase.

((Ebony may not feel bad for doing this, but my stomach just got butterflies and I feel bad for making someone soaking wet. xD ))

Ebony had just finished humming one of her favorite songs when she noticed a girl under the tree. She looked like Lena, but was wearing different clothes than Lena had been wearing... She must be the twin! Making sure she was concealed in the branches of the tree, she took a deep breath. She tipped the bucket of water over and watched as the girl got very wet. Should I jump out or stay in hiding? she thought to herself. Ebony decided to stay in the tree for the time being.

Lovisa waited patiently under the tree for her sister to get back from the toilets but when several minutes had gone she was starting to get a little worried. First, she suspected that this was a trick and secondly Lena was now gone for too long. Eventually reaching a decision, Lovisa decided to go look for Lena, but when she was just going to leave a great amount of water poured over her, soaking her all the way through her clothes.
She reflexively took a deep breath and drew in a mouthful of water. Terribly scared, she spat it out and swore:
"Jävla skit också!" Her next reaction was to curse the person who did this severely in Swedish and yell for her sister. Shivering and with no Lena in sight, the poor girl started crying and crumpled up on the wet grass.

(OOC: I know, but I tend to be very evil towards my characters sometimes for the sake of plot. xD Beware of major character personality shifts ahead. I'm bringing out the Hufflepuff in Lena Elsa)

((I feel really bad now. Seriously. But the show, er, RP must go on!))

Ebony smirked at the sound of the girl's tears. She felt a slight twang of guilt, though. She imagined it happening to her twin, although her twin would never cry... She shuddered. Ebony, you're going soft, she thought angrily to herself. She bit her lip. She hadn't meant to cause tears, had she? Just wanted to make a friend. Play a prank. Ebony wondered what had happened to her. She was fine with playing pranks normally. She pushed the thought away. It was just that she hadn't done a big one like this in a while.

Lena had really gone to the toilet, just in case Lovisa asked. Hiding behind a large bush, she heard and saw the water splashing her twin. But the reaction... Although funny at first as her twin stood there and swore, a thing their parents didn't hear very often, but it then turned from hilarity to one of the more sadder sights she had ever seen. Maybe this is going too far... Lena thought as she went out from the bushes as calm as she could make her nerves go. Her growing lump in the throat helping along the way.

She strode lightly and elegantly all the way to facing her twin, bent down, had a fleeting thought that Ebony might bully her for this, and laid her hand gently on Lovisa's shaking form and stroked. Ignoring everyone else in the world now, because they were very unimportant compared to this, Lena Elsa said:
"Lovisa. Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa. I'm sorry. I'm so terribly sorry for causing this. Come on now, lets get home and call mom so that she can dry you off. I'll go to the Corner this time, voluntarily. I think I deserve it don't you?"

((Oh d---, I feel so bad for them I'm tearing up... I'm no Slytherin after all))

Lovisa sniffed in the last of her tears and looked up as she heard footsteps, it was Lena. But why is she looking so terribly solemn? Now something's wrong and she was probably right when the gut-feeling told her not to follow her sister. "What's wrong Lena?" She had the horrible and for once completely honest answer as she sat there in her thoroughly soaked t-shirt and pants and shivered from the cold. She heard the three phrase sentence in Latin, their code for when there were apoloigies to be made and was shocked. How could she? How could a twin, no less than an identical twin be so thoroughly stinking evil? "So it was you after all these turns. Tell me, who's your accomplice? Buckets full of water don't tip themselves into me." Lovisa said as coldly as she could muster. Instinctively she looked up the tree and asked again if someone was up there. No reply.
When Lena said she was going to punish herself, it cooked Lovisa off finally into a tantrum, advancing menacingly on her reeling twin, she put her wet finger into Lena's chest and said to her:
"Yes! You entirely deserves to be punished for this! Maybe five months as a cleaner for a local school will change your rotten side for the better! It's really not that hard to try to be nice! Though you might have difficulties with the tiny mind of yours. Really, your life yet, Lena Elsa Segerstedt, has consisted of bullying your own twin. Feel friggin accomplished!" Done with her yelling, Lovisa crumpled up again and shoved her sister's arm away unkindly and burst out into more tears, hiding her face behind her pawns.

Ebony watched the scene sadly. She held back her tears. She didn't cry. And especially not for a prank that someone didn't like. She wondered whether to reveal herself or not. When the tears started again, she jumped out of the tree. "I'm the accomplice," she said simply. She didn't show any emotion as she said this.

Lena wasn't too surprised by her sister's angry outburst, she had seen them way too many times at home. What worried her was that Ebony jumped out of the tree and possibly startling her already very scared twin. She didn't want that to happen, she didn't want Lovisa's fury to be directed onto Ebony, that would be very detrimental.
So instinctively stretching both her arms out and putting herself inbetween them, Lena cursed inwardly to herself as Ebony said what she said, now she's done it, Lovisa's going to explode again for sure. Shaking her head frantically at Ebony, she practically yelled to her: "Get back, let me handle my sister." and hoped that she'd take the hint.
Turning back to face her twin again, she said:
"Yes, she's right. She did that but it was my idea. But my disastrous prank doesn't matter now. What matters is getting you home and dry again, ok?"

((Just pretend you don't understand a single word of what the green text says, okehh? :) One reason is that like accomplice, which is actually spelled medhjälpare in Swedish, many words doesn't look like their English counterpart and "false friends" is in abundance))

"You?!" Lovisa Ellen virtually screamed in Ebony's face as she made herself visible, "You did this to me?! Din jaevla s*********! I should have you fl****! Here and now!" She screamed some more and was now really terribly furious. She would've executed her plans if not Lena had intercepted her and placed herself in the way. Having screamed herself half-hoarse by now, Lovisa nevertheless pressed on: "You are her friend?! I thought that you could sink no lower Lena Elsa? Associating yourself with muggles((mugglare))?! Foerdoemda j**** blodsfoerraedare!"

((I'm scared by myself, now. By the way can you read these three letters? Åå, Ää, Öö.))

((Nope I can't.))

Ebony was startled a little. She regretted coming out of the tree."Come get me if you need me," she whispered to Lena before walking down the street. She found an ice cream shop, and she entered it. She ordered some ice cream and waited. If Lena didn't come and get her, she would just hang out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back