Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
(Arc)
Wand
Ebony, Dragon heart-string, 9 1/2 inches
After all the trouble she had had that day, Kira was more than ready to forget it and spend the night enjoying the festivities with her boyfriend. She came into the hall, hands tucked in the crook of Arcturus's arm. She glanced up to him, giving him a warm smile. "I did tell you that you look really nice tonight, didnt I?" She questioned, stepping closer to let a group of students by. She didn't mind at all, taking the opportunity to snuggle into his side.

''Are you kidding me? I look ridiculous in this.'' Because he hadn't anticipated that he would be attending the Valentine's dance at the beginning of the year, Arcturus had gathered together a couple of clothing items that would hopefully make him look proper next to Kira. He smiled when she snuggled into his side, putting his free arm around her when she did so. ''You, on the other hand, look wonderful as always,'' the teen added.

Kira rolled her eyes playfully. "Oh, shush you. I think you look really nice," she straightened his collar, blushing a little at his compliment. "Careful, Arc, Tyra hears you talking like that and she'll have a whole new wardrobe for you by weeks end." She giggled, moving her hands back to fold in the crook of his arm. "Do you want to dance or would you like some food?"

Arcturus smiled at her when she fixed his collar and nodded his head in agreement. If Tyra would get the chance to do so, she undoubtedly would. "Everything's better than this at this point," he joked. "I would very much like to dance, if you trust me, that is." The teen had stepped on her feet a couple of times during the Yule Ball, so couldn't blame Kira if she would rather avoid that. He led them onto the dance floor, grinning slightly. It could either go really well or really disastrous, but he was prepared to do it and embarrass himself anyway.

Kira giggled, almost tempted to tell her sister just to see how amazing Arcturus would look with her sister's guidance. But instead she moved to lace her fingers through his, laying her head on his shoulder a brief moment. "I trust you," She reassured him, straightening up with a giggle. "I'll just need a kiss to compensate for every time you step on my toes," She teased, following him onto the floor. "This time, let's get some food too," She joked. "I never really danced much at these things before but I have always enjoyed the snacks."

He didn't think that it was possible, it was quite weird, actually, but he genuinely really liked the way she giggled. There was something uplifting about it. ''Sure, I can do that,'' Arcturus said. He wanted to tell her about the gift he was working on for her, but he was still a long way off from getting it to actually work and didn't want to fob her off. ''I could do with some food,'' he replied. He was always hungry these days. ''Well, you know, we don't have to dance if you'd rather do something else. If you'd rather go and have food, I am perfectly fine with that.'' He was trying to weasel his way out of making a fool out of himself but they were on the dance floor already so there was no real backing out of it now. A slow song was playing so Arcturus placed his hands on her waist, smiling at her while doing so, though not really knowing if he was allowed to place them there. They were still very much in that awkward phase of the relationship so there were times when Arcturus did not know what to do or how to act - he could only hope that she would have fun tonight, she deserved that after what happened earlier today.

Kira giggled as Arc tried to get out of dancing, laying her arms over his shoulders, running her fingers through the hair at the nape of his neck. "Oh no you don't," She smiled, greatly enjoying the feel of his hands on her waist. "We're dancing, and then we can find some food," She stood on tiptoe, pressing a soft kiss to his lips before settling her head against his shoulder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back