Closed A Night Out

Onyx couldn't help but smile warmly as Jamie spoke, relieved he wouldn't have to say goodbye yet, but also a bit disappointed that Jamie moved his hands away. He nearly pouted, but couldn't help but smile at Jamie's arm around his shoulders. Onyx followed along easily as they moved, wanting badly to hold Jamie's hand but also not wanting to move out from under Jamie's arm so he could. After several long moments of consideration, Onyx hesitantly snaked an arm around Jamie's waist, glancing up as he did to make sure it was okay, willing to pull away just as quickly if the move was unwelcome.

He smiled as he listened to Jamie describe Paris, loving this dream he seemed to be caught up in. The rain seemed to falter between pouring and sprinkling. Onyx didn't mind though, he was warm and content tucked into Jamie's side and honestly Jamie looked absolutely gorgeous with the rain dripping from his hair. The night seemed to pass quickly, the sunrise and Paris were all breathtaking, made a thousand times better with Jamie by his side. The early morning breakfast they found was delicious, and exactly what he needed.

The rain had been a pretty constant thing, even after they'd come out of the little bakery and back onto the streets of Paris. There were cars driving by now, but Onyx hardly paid them any mind. He was in a wonderful mood, humming lightly as he held Jamie's hand, feeling better than he had in a long time. He did know, however, that this was eventually going to need to come to an end.

"Jamie," He started, pulling the man off to the side of the walkway a bit. "Hey, sleepy," He smiled fondly, reaching up and brushing Jamie's hair out of his eyes. "This has been... tonight has been..." Onyx laughed lightly, glancing down and tucking his hair behind his ear before glancing back up, moving his hand over to brush against Jamie's again. "I know... there were a couple of bumps here and there, but... I gotta say, mon chiot, I have had an absolutely amazing time."

Onyx smiled warmly, biting his lip as he looked up at Jamie. He couldn't help it, he knew he couldn't find the right words, he just... there were so many things he wanted to say but he didn't know how. He hesitated a moment, deciding really there was only one way to convey his feelings. He stepped closer, moving a little slower to give Jamie time to reject him, shutting his eyes and laying his hands lightly on Jamie's waist.

Unfortunately, however, they were too close to the side of the road. No sooner had Onyx's lips just barely started to brush against Jamie's then a car flew by, hitting the puddle next to them and just absolutely drenching them both. Onyx cried out in surprise, jumping away a little automatically. He shuddered visibly, feeling very cold and soaked, and he couldn't help but laugh a bit.

"I am just not allowed to kiss you am I?" He laughed, shaking the water off his arms, when another shduder ran through him as he felt something crawling up his leg. He glanced down and yelped in surprise, falling against Jamie and clutching at his shirt. "Get it off get it off get it off," he squeaked, burying his face in Jamie's chest and holding his leg out a bit as a large, dark green frog slowly crawled up his calf.

Jamies showed Onyx around the little area of Paris they were in, it was a good thing that the club was quite centralised. But it would be easy to jump to other locations but he thought it would be better for both of them if this didn’t happen. They were centralised enough that they really didn’t have to. He spoke quietly, giving some but not a whole lot of information, it was late, or well early really, Paris was waking up, cars were beginning to fill up the streets more, the noise was beginning to pick up, but they were still in their little bubble. He made them stop at a freshly opened bakery so they could enjoy a good freshly made breakfast. It was definitely nice and as they began to both tire he knew it was time to head home. He stopped as Onyx stopped, looking towards the younger man and smiled at his words. He was sweet. He began to lean in as Onyx did too, smiling into what he assumed would be their first kiss. Only for it to be interrupted by the splash of water which soaked them both. He glared up at the car as it drove away, they were so rude. But he focused on Onyx, ”We’ll get our kiss.” he looked down and smiled at the frog. He reached down and very easily took it off Onyx before holding it up slightly. ”Shall I give it to one of the restaurants selling frogs legs….?” he joked, but he just let it go and looked to Onyx. ”I think I should get you home, are you staying in Paris?”

Onyx pouted as Jamie showed him the frog, turning and burying his face in Jamie's chest. He bit his lip as Jamie asked where he was staying, wrapping his arms back around Jamie's waist and turning to rest his cheek on his chest. "That being interrupted bit is going to drive ne insane," he pouted, sighing after a moment. "I just... Apparated from home." He shifted a bit, wrapping his arms around Jamie's shoulders instead and hugging Jamie tightly for a few moments. "Happy birthday, mon chiot." Onyx whispered in Jamie's ear. "I... I really hope we see each other again soon," he added, a bit wistfully.

Onyx pressed a tender kiss to Jamie's cheek before pulling back, his hands resting a moment on Jamie's shoulders as he smiled fondly up at him. Onyx sighed softly, giving Jamie one last longing look before bidding him a soft goodnight and stepping away, moving to a quiet alley so he could apparate home in the dark.

Jamie just smiled down at him, he let him hold him tightly, and returned it as best he could while still holding the frog. ”Oh baby, don’t worry we will,” Jamie told him as they pulled away. He placed the frog down on the ground and watched Onyx, ”THis was the best birthday because of you,” he said to him. He’d probably go link up with some of the team for breakfast before heading home to sleep. Mostly he knew if he didn’t do something else for just a little bit he’d end up unable to sleep anyway, the joy of their night together would ring in his mind for a while. He said goodnight and watched him walk away, waiting until he could no longer see him and heard the pop of apparition and then headed off. There was a certain spring in his step as he moved through the slowly waking Paris. This was a good birthday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back