Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Curved 16 1/2 Inch Unyielding Maple Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Louis had asked Hamish to the dance on a whim, but was pretty glad he had done it. The boy was pretty cute, and Louis always enjoyed hanging out with other Quidditch players. He had seen Elizabella was with the other twin, which was kind of amusing. He wondered if they were on a date or just going as friends, Elizabella didn't seem to be the type to just go with whoever, the way Louis did. Louis leaned against the wall, near the entrance of the Great Hall. He grinned and waved at some people he knew, waiting for Hamish to appear.

Hamish had tried to dress up, wanting to look nice for his- his date. He hurried down to the hall, worried he'd spent to long fussing with his hair. He smiled with a hint of relief when he spotted Louis, and he hoped he still looked okay as he hurried up to the boy. "Hey, sorry, I hope you haven't been waiting too long," He offered shyly, rubbing the back of his neck.

Louis grinned at the sight of Hamish, a little flattered to see how flustered he was already. He gave an easy grin and pushed away from the wall. "No worries, I wasn't waiting long." He paused. "And it was worth the wait." He added flirtatiously, holding out his arm.

Hamish blushed, lacing his arm through Louis'. "Oh, I'm glad," Hamish smiled shyly. "I, ah... haven't been here with a date before. What would you like to do?" He asked, willing to let the other boy lead, take charge of the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back