Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Alexander
Wand
Straight 14 Inch Unyielding Mahogany Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Rhianne rolled one her stomach and watched the scene and lights of the Great Hall where the Yule Ball happens..In her yellow dress,she might be mistaken for one of the dancers but apparently not..She wondered if Ti has an abosulte enjoyment without her..She sighed unhappily,noticing some pairs far from her..

Ares had decided to let Hoshi spend some time with her friends and Neita was dancing with her friends so he didnt have to worry about her. Although the night was going well Ares decided some alone time might be good.

The ravenclaw wondered around the school grounds, tux and all. He smiled as he came to the garden, I would've brought Hoshi here if I knew how she felt he thought.

He froze as he came across a girl he recognized, sitting alone. The last he'd seen of her was before the yule ball a year ago, when as a joke he tried to auction her and Neita and another girl off, it hadnt gone down well but luckily he'd been pulled out of school for awhile.

"Hey" Ares said cautiously with a apologetic look on his face.

Rhianne decided to hum in time with the music from the hall when she heard a male voice from behind..Ti!!,she thought but the voice seem way unfamiliar..She turned around and there standing right behind her,with an apologetic look on his face but incredibly hadsome to be mad to, was Ares Taylor..She smiled to herself but pretended to be angry.."Oh,it's you..Hi.." She sat up and patted the green grass beside her.."Enjoying the night??",she asked..She was wondering what he was doing out here when the last time she heard,Ares and Neita Wright are close friends..Maybe dating..

Ares cautiously moved to sit down next to her on the grass, trying to be prepared if she decided to hit him. "Its good, I guess" he answered. "What are you doing out here alone?" he asked curiously.

Rhianne smiled as Ares sat down beside her..She knew what he was thinking..Ofcourse,he was the one who auctioned him last year,but that was way behind them right now..Punching him lightly on the arm,she remarked,"Loosen up,Ares..Forget about the auction thing,okay??" She flashed him a sincere smile.. She sighed as she considered his question.."I am here alone because I am not up to dancing..Well,I love to but it's out of the question now..",she explained vaguely.. "How about you??Who are you going with tonight??",she asked,trying to change the topic..

Ares sighed as the Rhianne told him to forget about the auction. He glanced at her confused as she tried to explain why she wasnt at the ball. "Well I went to the ball with Neita, because she didnt wanna go, its the anniversary of her dads passing... and because I couldnt get up the guts to ask the girl I liked." Ares tried to explain.

The Ravenclaw stared up at the moon, "Why is life so complicated?"

Rhianne smiled as she listened to Ares explained things..It has been a while for her to talk someone about random things..Very a while for her to be alone with someone..Someone like Ares..Her attention was caught on the words.. girl I like..She smiled asking,"I hope you dont mind but may I know ho's the lucky girl??" She looked up at the moon as she answered Ares' question,"Life is complicated because we can dream about anything but can't get everything.." She sighed at her orwn answer,knowing this applies to her too..She once have Jason Petrescu but now he is gone..Long gone..

Ares smirked "I wouldnt consider her lucky..." he frowned "besides, im almost sure she doesnt feel the same". The ravenclaw smiled at Rhiannes answer to his question "So true... we cant get everything" He smiled at her questioningly. "But im curious, what is it a girl like yourself cant get?"

She blushed slightly at Ares' answer..Im sure I would be lucky enough to have you here..,she thought with a smile..She smiled as she let herself lie on her back when Ares asked her about the thing she can't have..She sighed,answering.."A guy's honest admiration??I don't know if it qualifies but I guess so.."

Wanting to change the topic,she stated,"You know the music coming from the Great Hall is very lovely..Don't you think Neita would like to have you for that dance??" Eventhough Rhianne was half-hoping she could have atleast a dance for this Yule Ball..

Although Ares wanted to convince Rhianne that he was sure she had it, he thought about his own circumstances and realized Im not one to talk he thought Im in the exact same situation. So Ares said looked down thoughtfully and said nothing. Thankfully Rhianne quickly changed the subject.

"Now that Neita is having fun with her friends, I dont think she needs me" he said with a smile, sure that she'd have more fun with her friends then her cousin. He thought for a moment She may not have gone to the dance, but every girl loves dancing. He quickly glanced towards the hall to make sure Hoshi wasnt looking for him.

"Okay whether you like it or not your giving me this dance" he said with a grin as he got up and held his hand out towards Rhianne.

Rhianne smiled as Ares prefered to stay with her..She admitted that she love company..Suddenly Ares was on his feet and with hand waiting for hers..He wants to dance with her..She could not believe it.."Dance with me??You don't mean here in the garden right??",she asked nervously..If they would dance here in the garden,people would see them..But nevertheless,Rhianne placed her hand in his and stood up,though her eyes could not meet his..

Ares smiled "No not with you, the girl behind you!" he joked. "Yes right here in the garden, my ideas were here or the dungeon your pick" he grinned as she took his hand. It was a fast song so holding her hand, Ares quickly spun her around and started dancing to the music from inside the hall.

Rhianne smiled when Ares joked about who she wants to dance..Blushing at the concept of dancing in the gardens,she willed herself to focus..Just as she slipped her hands into Ares',he already spun her to the music..She laughed as she enjoyed the moment..

She finally noticed that the music seemed to slow,her face flushed after the fast dance,she cleared her throat upon hearing the music.."Uhmm..",she could not put the words she wanted to say..

The music slowed and Rhianne looked hesitant. "NA-UH-UH-UH!" Ares interupted. "I plan on giving you the full experience of a yule ball and I believe that includes a fast dance and a slow dance" he said with a grin. Doing a great job of hiding the fact he hoped Hoshi wouldnt find him.

He pulled Rhianne closer "Cummon" and put his hands on her waist. "Dance with me or Im gunna look like an idiot and have to leave now"

Rhianne smiled and just let her arms woun up on Ares' neck..She let him place his hands on her waist as the music starts..She could not see what Ares' exprssion is since his face was partially hidden in the dark..She was quite nervous with their situation but coud not express out the words..

Ares smiled as they moved to the music, I hope she's having as much fun as she woud've if she attended the ball he wondered. As he couldnt see her face he couldnt even tell if she was having fun. Slowly the song came to an end. And the Ravenclaw laughingly gave an old fashioned bow.

He sighed as he sat back down where they had been sitting, "I should probably make my way back to my master soon" he joked

This is so fun and memorable that seems like a dream..Rhianne thought unhappily..Before she could opened her mouth to speak,the music came to an end..Ares let the two of them sat back on the grass..She smiled shyly when she heard Ares talk..The words she heard ...probably make my way back to my master soon... made Rhianne confused..She turned to face him and asked,"What do you mean by that??"

He smiled at her "I've had so much fun, I really have" Ares sighed "I dont think Hoshi likes me hanging out with other girls." He frowned "But I'm only leaving, cause Im meant to be with her tonight." he paused for a moment. "We shall meet up again, sometime and hang out?" he asked hopefully. He really had had alot of fun, and he still hoped to hang out with Rhianne sometime when he had more time to hang out.

Rhianne frowned upon hearing Ares' explanation..She could not express what she felt,she was mortified.."W-what you mean??",she asked.."Well,we could hang out..that is if you still have the time..for..me.."she said softly as she stood up quite angry....

Ares groaned inwardly Smooth Ares he thought real smooth, "No!" he said getting up and placing his hand on her shoulder hoping she wouldnt run away. "You are a really great girl, and I really like you," he paused "But how would you like it if you went to the Ball with someone and they left you and never returned?" he asked quietly hoping she understood.

Rhianne almost winced as Ares placed his hand on her shoulder..Control,Rhianne..,she told herself.."Yeah,I understand..Really,I do.."She forced a smile..All she wanted was to get to her dormitories where could not follow her except until the Gryffindor's portrait hole..She felt like crying..

Ares moved around her so he was facing her he hunched over and tried to look into her eyes "Listen, I do really like you, and Prmoise me, Please? Promise we will hang out soon?" he gave her a small smile "If you can promise me that, I can promise you that then you will have my complete and utter devotion and I wont leave until you make me!"

Rhianne forced to look back into Ares' eyes..She sighed contentedly just looking at him..If you can promise me that, I can promise you that then you will have my complete and utter devotion His words do sounds a promise and she cant say no.."I promise..Just dont you ever forget on that promise..She tried to calm herself as her mind lingered on his words saying that he likes her..

Ares smiled, "I wont" he told her sincerly, we will hang out and we're gunna have fun he told himself. But first I have to deal with Hoshi. He wasnt sure how to leave but after a moment he grinned "So I guess I shall be seeing you tomorrow?" he said with a grin not giving her much of a chance to answer as he made his way back to the hall. He turned around and gave her a sad smile and waved before making his way back to the Ball.

Rhianne smiled when Ares said that they would be sseing each other tomorrow..But as she opened her mouth to say yes,Ares already made his way back to the castle..Ye,he turned back and waved at her..She waved back as she said to herself the answer she would like to give him.."Yeah,sure..Tomorrow would be great.."He did not even said when or where..she thought sadly..She let herself made her way back to the castle,leeting Ares get a headstart..She would hang around a bit and climb back to the dormitories..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back