A Nice Walk

OOC First Name
Kemp
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 11 Inch Flexible Blackthorn Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Razia decided to take a stroll along the streets. She was walking off the lunch she just had with her parents, and she was also thinking about the letter she received from Hogwarts. It wasn't unexpected, just a lot to think about. She was honestly considering other schools, but her parents would probably prefer the New Zealand school. She probably could of convinced them of the school in the UK, but decided that it would just be easier to go here.

"Probably should buy all my school supplies soon..." She muttered aloud as she stopped and leaned up against a wall. "Dad will want to make sure I get everything on time...

It had been a while since mum had picked up their little family and moved to New Zealand. It wasn't much of a surprise, Charlie and Emily were both going to have to come here at some stage for school anyway, but it still took a lot of getting used to, living in a new country. Everything was so cold here. Bundled up in layers, Charlie made her way down the street, looking at all the shops. It wouldn't be long before it was time to be looking for school supplies.

Just as the thought was passing through her head, Charlie heard a girl nearby mutter the exact same to herself. Had she read Charlie's mind? Surprised by the happenstance, Charlie addressed the other girl. "Are you going to Hogwarts this year too?" She asked, figuring that was the easiest way to start a conversation.

Razia realized someone was talking to her. She hadn't even noticed that people were walking by, or that someone had heard what she was saying. She felt she needed to fix that problem. Some thoughts were better left unsaid after all, and she didn't want to end up the victim of some curse after insulting the wrong person at Hogwarts.

She nodded at the girl, "Yeah." She replied. "Uh... I'm pretty excited, but it's still a big step in my life, you know. Sorry if I distracted you with my mindless babbling."

"Oh, where are my manners. I'm Razia al-Abbas, it's nice to make your acquaintance!" She said.

Charlie listened to the other girl, nodding politely. "No, it's fine, I was just going for a walk. I've been sort of stressing out about going to Hogwarts too, it's such a big change." She shifted her weight a little awkwardly, folding her arms. "Do you know what house you're hoping to get into?"

Charlie nodded as the girl introduced herself. "I'm Charlie Madison, it's nice to meet you too." She smiled. "It'll probably be good to know at least one person before starting school."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back