A Nice Afternoon Sketch Session

Eleona Bexley

OOC First Name
Mimi
Wand
Cherry/Maple Wand 13 1/4 Essence of a Dragons Heartstring
Eleona sighed and took out her arsonal of pens, pencils, paints and paper. The great lawn was a wonderful place to sketch. The thing was, even though she looked happy, all she wanted was someone there to spend time with her. Not like a regular friend, but someone she could confine in, tell her secrets to...
Trust.
But there she was again, daydreaming about some prince charming that didn't exist... Letting out a sigh of defeat, she began to sketch, letting all of her emotions out on the paper...

Penelope was in a good mood. She was humming a song in her head. The one she had made up with Jerry. It was the first time she had ever made up a song with anyone before. It was fun.

She spotted Eleona nearby. She hadn't seen her since before they were sorted. She ran over with a smile on her face. "Eleona! How have you been?" she said. "I got sorted in to Gryffindor, would you believe it? What house were you sorted in to? I couldn't really hear where other people were placed that well."

Eleona snapped out of it, "Oh my god! Penelope!" She jumped and hugged the girl tightly, "How are you?! I got into Hufflepuff!"

Penelope grinned as she hugged her friend back. "I'm great," she said after the hug was broken. "That's great! I got sorted in to Gryffindor! Of all houses, I mean, I never believed it would happen. I never saw myself as brave or anything. What are you sketching anyway?"

"Oh," She flipped the book over, "just the entranceway to the gardens. It's not that great but oh well."

Penelope winked. "Eleona, it has to be awesome," she said. "I mean, it was drawn by an awesome person." She giggled. "Hey, let's sit down." She did. "Something's going to happen, I feel it in my stomach," she said, thinking aloud.

Eleona grinned and blushed, "Well my friend Kai said he'd meet me here... Does that count?"

((You can't view it because you're a 'Puff, but there's a topic in the Gryffindor common room where Penelope meets her half-sister. It's after when this topic takes place. And that is why she feels something is going to happen.))

"Maybe," Penelope said. "I wish I had some way of knowing what was going to happen. I can't even tell if it's good or bad. But I'm sure that if your friend comes, something good will happen."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back