A new start.

Alice Hills

OOC First Name
Kate v.1 [Main]
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Alice stepped into the Hogwarts Garden. Looking around, she smiled at the sight that greeted her. True to its name, there were rosebushes everywhere. Smiling at the appropriateness of this, she again reflected on how amazing magic really was. Alice had loved every moment of her time at HNZ so far, and felt that she had made the most of every single moment. Smiling at the thought that she was beginning to make her mark on the world where she now found herself, she gently picked up a fallen rose head. Twirling it in her fingers, she accidentally drew a speck of blood on her finger with the thorn. Sighing inwardly, she sucked the injured finger, hoping that the blood flow wouldn't increase.

As she did this, she reflected on her time at HNZ so far. She had started to relax now, finding the whole environment a peaceful and enjoyable place to be. She had begun to love Hogwarts as she could tell most of the older students did. It was a new start in life, a place where most students were equal in their understanding of the magical world and finally a place where only a few people knew your history. It was a chance to learn from mistakes and problems and know which people made good friends and which didn't. Thinking about this, she didn't notice anything else going on around her.

The garden felt like the place to be for Amber that day, being the nature loving person she was, it seemed like a good idea. When amber walked into the garden, she smiled to herself, it was pretty and Amber loved how pretty the flowers looked. Amber looked around and saw a first year, she knew it was a first year by how young she looked. She girl was sucking on her finger, Amber naturally assumed she had hurt herself. Amber walked up to the girl and asked "Are you okay?" Before looking down at the girls finger. She didn't want to girl to be hurt at all and asking was a sure way to find out if the girl was okay or not. She did it in polite fashion too, as she had grown up being used to with the way she lived at home. Amber looked at the girl, with a warm smile on her face, if the girl needed anything, Amber would do her best to help, it was in her nature.
OOCOut of Character:
Sorry, It's pretty short. I have no muse at the moment :)
<i>
</i>

Alice jumped slightly as someone came up behind her. Turning around, she half expected to see Fayt or worse, Isobel. Sighing at her tense nature, she smiled at the girl who seemed concerned for her welfare. Pleased that someone was here with her who wasn't going to be mean to her she nodded. "Yes thank you. I just cut it slightly. Nothing much." She said, taking her finger away from her mouth and smiling again at the girl. "Im Alice." She introduced, her tone warm and friendly, hoping that this girl would be alike in nature and not a mean Slytherin, hiding behind a kind act. The girl looked around Alice's age, but she could have easily been older Alice noted. Not wanting to say something and insult the girl if she was older, she just smiled and wondered if she had seen her at the sorting ceremony.

Amber was relieved that the girl wasn't hurt at all, she was a caring person and when you are a caring person, you can get anxious easily too. Luckily, this didn't happen to Amber, she was confident and wouldn't let anything get her down. Well, she wouldn't let anything petty get her down at the least. Growing up in a rich family had made her want to be a nice person instead of being a spoilt brat like some of the other students she had met at her time at Wizarding school. They were sorted into Slytherin, well, most of them. It was a good thing that Amber wasn't. She would feel so out of place in a house with students that were nothing like her. "That's good, I hate seeing people hurt." Amber said, shrugging. She was being her honest self again but she felt as though Alice wouldn't mind at all. Honesty was always a good thing even though the truth does hurt at times. "My name's Amber." She said as she curtsied, Amber made it look like a joke but it was really a habit of hers. She didn't think that Alice would mind. She seemed like a nice person anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back