OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Eucalyptus Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Mermaid Scale:
Ren had slowly made his way down to the arts room. He knew Rose would be more interested in this room than Lily was. He knew he had a cousin or something that liked to hang out in here. Finding out about her and her dad- and the subsequent reunion between Avarian and his mum Evelyn had been quite dramatic and the talk of the Lockwood household for many weeks. He still hadn't officially met Ava, but he was sure that would change eventually.

For now, he wanted to check out the room. He spotted an easel right away. That seemed like a good start. They also had a good collection of charcoals. Grabbing a stool and the proper supplies, he settled in front of the easel and set to work. It wasn't long before he was lost in his work. It was relaxing getting back into his art. He started to hum to himself. This was what life was about. He didn't notice anyone come in.

Chloe had been exploring the castle when she stumbled upon a small room. Curiously, she pushed the door open and tiptoed into the room.

It smelt like a mixture of paint and clean, white parchment. She smiled as she looked around, then gasped as she noticed the boy who was drawing on an easel.

"I'm so sorry!" she gasped, flustered. "I can go if you- wow. Did you draw that?"

Vader had been using the arts room a lot, he always had used it quite a lot. The teen had found its proximity and the fact he usually spent time there with Ava made it a room that he sought out. It wasn’t a bad place, it was nice and it suited the fact that they tended to be creative within it. Vader walked into the room and noted that there was someone else already in it, though not someone that he knew. It was a younger boy that he’d seen at the sorting ceremony, a gryffindor as far as he was aware. Knowing that it was important for him to be nice and friendly to the younger students the boy decided to approach him, noticing that he was working on what was a really nice drawing in some charcoal or something similar. Vader however wanted to put his own stuff down before he did so, he had his own plans for what he was doing in the room. It was as he did this that another girl stumbled into the room, a younger girl, around the same age as the boy, but from what Vader was sure, not a gryffindor. She said what Vader would’ve said, and he wasn’t sure if he should add anything. He just was somewhat awkwardly stood in the room not sure if he should say anything or not, with a camera in his hand, having taken it out of his bag. So, rather than saying anything he raised the camera and took a picture of the two first years, careful to get some of the boy’s picture in the frame.

Ren glanced up as a girl spoke and noticed the boy nearby. When did they come in? He looked to the girl first. "What? No. It's fine. You didn't hit me or nothin'. And yeah. I was hoping to run into my cousin but she isn't here yet so I figured I'd do somethin'." He glanced over in time to see the boy had just taken a picture. Huh. Oh well, he didn't care. "Ren Lockwood." He introduced himself to the two. He glanced between the girl and the boy. "You're in my year and you," He glanced to the boy, "Are in my house, yeah? And ah... maybe I'm wrong, but you were with my cousin. Ava?" He recalled seeing them after the banquet in the great hall. Ava hadn't looked overly excited. Probably her sister being in her house. He still needed to talk to Ava, they hadn't properly met yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back