OOC First Name
Dan
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Rhi
Alexander stood in the living room of the empty house. He had been living in a rented apartment ever since he had moved to New Zealand, he hadn't even thought to move to something more permanent when he became Deputy Minister but he felt the time was right. He had sent a message to Rhi to meet him at the house, he wanted her to see it before he finalised the sale. He leaned against the wall and looked around the room he would soon fill with furniture and personal items to really make it his own, but for now it was empty.

She had not expected a message from the man seeing as she was already told that Alexander would be busy. Rhi was surprised at the message and even more when told to meet him at a location new to her. Without any questions, she finally arrived at the place which turned out to be a house. Thinking they would be visiting family, she fixed herself one more time before knocking on the door. She already figured that he already arrived before her.

Alexander heard the knock and waved his wand to open the door so Rhi could enter. "Come in," He called behind him. Once Rhi walked into the living room he turned to her and kissed her cheek. "What do you think?" He asked her, referring to the house. It was important that she loved the house as much as he did and felt as much at home there as he already did.

The door opened to reveal Alexander further inside the house. She stepped in and quite surprised to see it empty. "Hey babe.", she returned the kiss, holding his hand as she looked around. When asked about her take of the house, she looked up to him with questioning eyes. "It's beautiful. Very open and homey.", she said, her eyes lingering around the interior before she looked back to the man. "I mean, it's beautiful and would love to live in this kind of place. Why'd you ask?", she wondered.

Alexander was pleased to hear that Rhi liked the house and even said she would like to live somewhere like it, it made his announcement even easier. "Then you should, live here I mean. I've bought it," He announced. "Move in with me,"

The surprise registered on her face when Alexander told her to live there. What was even more amazing when he said that he bought it. Just as she was about to ask more of his intention, he asked her to move in. With him. "Alexander, what-" She could not form words. However, the smile was there in her face. "Move in? With you?", she wrapped her arms around his neck, meeting his lips in a light kiss. "I'd love to. Are you sure about this?", she asked in a teasing voice. "Don't want you to get bored with my presence now."

Alexander laughed, "I could never get bored of you," He said wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her closer to him. She seemed surprised, He'd wondered if calling her to an empty house had been too much of an obvious move but he was glad to see he had managed to surprise her. "So is that a yes?" He asked.

Rhi snuggled into Alexander's embrace, letting out a laugh. "So do I, Mr. Deputy. So do I." She looked around the house again, this time with excitement in her eyes at the prospect of coming home to someone at the end of the day. She turned to look at him with a smile on her lips. "Of course, it's a yes. Unless you're expecting a no.", she raised her eyebrow with a playful glare.

Alexander laughed when Rhi suggested he had been expecting a no from her. If anything he'd been expecting her to know what he was going to ask before he asked but that hadn't been the case. "I was expecting and hoping for a yes," He said leaning down to plant a kiss on her lips. "I guess we'll have to start thinking about decorating the place,"

Rhi laughed along with Alexander. She loved to play around with him. For a Mr. Deputy, he was not that hard to please. Which was good considering she tried to make him happy in their relationship. But this, his decision to move into a house with her was a wonderful surprise. "Then it's a 200% yes. Always a yes.", she teased him more, closing her eyes as she responded to the kiss. She nodded at his suggestion, growing more excited. "How about a tour?" Excitement was evident in her tone.

Alexander smiled as he kissed her cheek and released Rhi from his embrace. "A tour, of course, we should start with the balcony, you have to see this view," He said as he led her out of the doors onto the balcony that looked out onto the waterfront. "Not a bad thing to wake up to," He muttered mostly to himself but loud enough that Rhi could hear.

Rhi laughed as she let herself be led by the man to the room balcony. The moment Alexander opened the windows, her breath was taken away by the view. "It's breathtaking. I love it.", she sighed blissfully. She turned to wrap her arms around his torso. "Not a bad place for some waking up to.", she teased, hoping her boyfriend will get what she hinted at.

Alexander laughed at Rhi's comment, she enjoyed teasing and he didn't admit it but he enjoyed. "Yes well, I'll enjoy waking up to this view everyday," He teased her back grinning down at the woman. "Come on lets see the rest of the house,"

Rhi giggled as she snuggled into Alexander's chest before she let him pull her inside. Despite its empty state, she could already see herself living in it and even imagined what the interior would look like. They had toured the kitchen, the dining area, and the receiving area. They had also checked out the other bedrooms and their bathrooms. Her favorite was the master's bedroom. The view was so breathtaking that Rhi wondered how it would look like in the evening. They had gone back downstairs after checking the whole house. "Everything's wonderful, babe.", her face was flushed with excitement. "I will miss my room upstairs the pub.", she jokingly said. After all, she had lived there ever since Robert and she broke up and she decided to move out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back