A new home and a few surprises

Jacqueline finished her song. She smiled back at Raziel as she heard his question. "We can talk about them now." she said, happily. She could still hardly believe she was getting married to him. It was going to be the best summer of her life. Pretty soon, they would also have a child together. Jacqueline was glowing with happiness.

"Okay I was wondering when you would like to have the wedding? Do to our jobs I know it would best to have time to request off." Raziel saidas he summoned a quill and parchment from his office.

Jacqueline nodded her head. She knew he would need to get time off so that they could get married. "Well, with my job, its probably best to have the wedding in June, soon after the school year ends." she said, knowing it would be almost impossible to have the wedding during the school year.

"That sounds like a marvelous idea and that way the kids could be apart of the wedding and we would not be taking them out of school early." Raziel said with a smile as he wrote down a few more notes. " Okay then where should we have this wedding at, I was thinking about here at the new house. We should have plenty of space to invite a rather large group of people, what do you think?" Raziel said as he though about who he would want to invite to the celebration.

Jacqueline grinned at her fiance. She was glad he liked her idea. She knew her children would not want to miss school. Jacqueline considered Raziel's idea about the wedding at the house. Jacqueline nodded her head. "I think that that sounds like a wonderful idea. It will be nice to show our friends our new house." she told her husband to be. Her face was glowing. She couldn't wait until their wedding day.

"Who should we invite to our special day and who will be your maid of honor?" Raziel asked getting ahead of himself.

Jacqueline was slightly overwhelmed by Raziel's question. How was she supposed to name off everyone they should invite? Most of the people Jac knew, Raziel probably wouldn't approve of. "I think you and I should just sit down and make a list. I don't want to forget anyone." she told him. "As to my maid of honor, I will ask Eevie. She has been my best friend since my first year." Jacqueline told Raziel with a smile. Eevie had been in her house. They saw eye to eye on many of the same things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back