A new home and a few surprises

Raziel Black

OOC First Name
Brandon
Wand
9 3/4", Oak, wood wand with Phoenix tail feather core
Raziel had closed the deal on the new house in New Zealand a few days ago and been signing papers all day to finish the loose ends up. Raziel and Jac had decided at the Ice cream parlour a few weeks ago to move in together after dating for a good long while now. Raziel had broken the news to his family who for the most part where happy with the situation. He was going to be bring Makato and Link both with him to his new Place. Makato had come back from Raziel brothers Corvin, who lived in england, to be closer to his former friends. Link was in the care of Raziel so he had no choice on the matter.

Raziel was excited to finally be closer with Jac, with his work at the ministry and her new job at the school raziel and jac had not had alot of time together since they decided to find a place. Jac took care of finding the home while Raziel decided to pay for the home. It was a beautiful manor with plenty of space for Raziel, Jac and all the kids who would be there when they were not in school or visiting family all over the place. Raziel had just a little time to, make an additional purchase in the craziness of the last couple of weeks. he smiled as he pulled out a black velvet box from his robe. In the box wasa ring , that he wold give to Jac today when they broke the threshold to there new life.

Raziel now waited out side of the new home waiting for his future bride to be to arrive.

(new home below ;) )
(The name of the Home is... Heart Stone Manor)
Mansion%20eclectic.jpg

Jacqueline arrived at the house she had found for Raziel and herself...and all the children that were to be in and out of the house. Plus the little surprise she had for Raziel. She hoped he would be happy about it. She apparated to the site of Heart Stone Manor. It was a beautiful brick house. Jacqueline was pleased with the choice.

Jacqueline's face broke into a grin as she spotted her boyfriend. She wanted to run to him and embrace him but decided against it since she was in heels. She did however walk quickly to his side. Jac stretched to kiss him on the lips. "Hi darling." she greeted him in her british accent. "How are you?" she asked, smiling warmly.

Jacqueline was so pleased that she would be moving into a new home with Raziel. She couldn't wait to begin her new life with him. He was the best thing in her life other than her children.

Raziel reached down and kissed Jac on the lips. A smiled crept up on his face as he pulled away from the kiss " I am doing wonderful now." He replied in his husky american voice. " So do you like it? I came early to place a few protection spells over the place and to recieve the new house elf."

Jacqueline smiled brilliantly at Raziel. To his comment about doing better with her there, she said, "I think I have found my other half." she said simply. Jacqueline smiled at him as he asked her about the house. "I love it." she said honestly."I dont think that we could have gotten a better house." she said, turning to admire the house. "I am glad you put protective spells on it." she said thinking about the Death Eaters, they still didn't know about her and Raziel. "Does the new house elf have a name?" Jacqueline asked, not that she really cared.

"I do not think she has a name yet, I think we actual need to name her she is fairly young and so I am unsure of how that works. My father handled both of the old houselves and Sebastien handled the last ones so I have no clue." Raziel said alittle unsure of these things. He then thought about the spells on the house and began to explain them to Jac. "I have placed all the protection and ward on the house that I can think of and so this house has quite a few protection spells. The last I will complete once we sit down and talk about it and that is Secret keeper. I want us to be safe and so we will have to figure that out later but for now let not worry about ." Raziel said.

Jacqueline smiled up at Raziel as he talked to her. She got distracted by his handsome face. She didn't know what she would do without him. She loved him so much. "So we get to name her then?" Jac asked, making sure she had the correct information. Jacqueline paid more attention as he talked about the spells on the house. That was the most important thing at the moment. They had to be save with all the death eaters around her. Jacqueline leaned her head on Raziel's chest, both her arms around his waist. "It seems you thought of everything...Thank you." she said lovingly. "Can we go in and have a look?" she asked, excitement in her voice.

Raziel hugged the young woman tight and began to chuckle, he was glad that she was so very excited about this and that would make his surprise all the better. He reached down and grabbed Jac's hand and then with a wave of the wand he unlucked the door of the house which opened up to a beautiful foyer. He let go of the young womans hand to allow her to wonder and as soon as she was turned away he will move to propose.

"Welcome to Heart Stone Manor, my love" Raziel whispered in Jac's ear.

room36photo.jpg

Jacqueline felt secure in Raziel's arms. Jac released Raziel as he took her by the hand. She smiled happily as Raziel opened the door. She had been in the house before, but it had not been furnished at the time. Jacqueline stepped into the foyer, dropping Raziel's hand and moving inside. Jacqueline couldn't believe how nicely Raziel had done up the home.

Jacqueline wondered around for a minute or two without saying anything. While looking out into her new home, she smiled. "Raziel this place is perfect." she said in awe. She spun around to face him.

Raziel took the little time je jad while Jac was looking over the foyer and pulled the black box out of his pocket and opened it just as Jac had spun around to face him again. The ring was made by no other than Raziel's brother Sebastien whose muggle disguise back home was a Jeweler, Sebastien had placed a little magic in the ring which glowed red if ever Raziel was in mortal danger. The main stone was a rare Blue diamond that was snuggled in between two white diamonds and placed in a white gold band. Sebastien also place a spell of protection on the ring which granted the user a minor defense from spells, and protected the ring from being scratched or disfigured. Raziel could never thank his younger brother enough but he would try for as long as he lived.

(The ring)
blue-diamond-rings.jpg

Jacqueline's jaw dropped as she faced Raziel. Open in his hand was the most beautiful diamond ring in the world. It was perfect. The blue stone in the middle matched Jacqueline's eyes, which were full of surprise and shock. She could hardly believe that Raziel had gotten her a ring! Did this ring mean what she thought it did?? She looked at him, wide eyed. She walked nearer to him so that they were almost touching. "Is that for me?" she asked in disbelief.

Raziel spoke in aslow soft voice laced with his most deerest emotions and feelings, "Jacqueline Burke, I love you with all of my heart. I have seen you in my future up in till this very moment. As I sit her on my knee waiting for the answer to the question I am going to ask I know that there is not a day in my life that I dont want to be by your side... Will you marry me?" Raziel asked with a smile.

As Jacqueline listened to Raziel's words, her eyes began to fill up with water. She could tell his emotions were heart felt and very, very real. She couldn't believe those words were intended for her. He wanted to marry her!! Jacqueline laughed, with tears trickling down her face. She threw her arms around Raziel's neck. "Yes. Yes. A million times yes! I love you." she said, holding on to Raziel. She would remember this moment for the rest of her life. It was perfect. She couldn't wait to put the ring on her finger where it would stay forever.

Raziel squeezed the woman tight and then pulled her way from hims so that he could put the ring on Jac;s ring finger and then passionatley kissed his new wife to be, he was head over heels in love with Jac and was so glad that she had said yes and now they would be together forever. He Kissed her for a few minutes and the smiled as je looked down into her beautiful eyes and spoke the most amazing three words he would ever speak. " I love you."

Jacqueline closed her eyes as Raziel squeezed her. It was the safest she had ever felt. Jacqueline laughed again as Raziel placed the beautiful ring on her finger. She marveled at it appearance on her hand. Jacqueline threw all her passion into kissing him. Her arms were wrapped around his neck and her body was pressed against his. They stayed like that for a few minutes. Jacqueline beamed as Raziel told her he loved her. "I love you too." she said before kissing him again.

Jac had some news of her own though. She had been planning on telling Raziel later in the day but now seemed like the perfect time. She hadn't told a single soul what she was about to tell him. "Raziel there is something I wanted to tell you." she said looking up at him with so much love and affection. "I am pregnant." she confessed, and hoped it would be good news for him.

The words played across his mind as he began processing the news. How could he not have seen this coming? He had been so busy this week that he had not worried about the future much, and with the case work at the office he did not have one minute to even look. He was going to be a Dad. Raziel had a blank look on his face for the longest time and then as if hit with a cheering spell he was shouting in joy and lifting Jac in the air.

"When? How? I mean I know how and with the right math I can guess when but how long did you know? How far are you along? I am going to be a dad, me a dad!!!" Raziel said in a rushed excited tone.

Jacqueline watched Raziel anxiously. She wanted desperately to peer into his mind for his thoughts but she allowed him his privacy. Jacqueline hoped Raziel would be happy but she wasnt sure since it was such a surprise. Raziel had a blank look on his face which wasn't a good sign. Then he shouted and lifted her into the air. Jacqueline laughed happily. She listened to all his questions with a smile on her face. "I have only been suspicious for a month. I went to a healer last week and she said I am two months along." Jacqueline confirmed for Raziel. She leaned up and kissed him. "Yes, you will be a dad. A great one at that." she said confidently.

Raziel stepped foward and then fell to his knees and place his bald head against his future wife stomach and listened for some sign of life, he knew that the bay was not in a stage to really show any type of sign but Raziel did not care, he was going to be a dad and a husband and that was all that mattered at the time.

Jacqueline smiled warmly at Raziel's loving action. She knew that everything would be fine. He was going to be a wonderful husband and dad. Jacqueline placed her hand on the back of Raziel's neck. She was comfortable in the silence. She would wait for Raziel to speak.

Raziel stood after what seemed like forever and smiled the biggest smile ever. "Well, I guess the house will be pack in a few minutes. My nephew and My foster child will be here soon, so that they can set up there rooms. Also I give you permission to do our bedroom and way you want. Also we still need to name the house elf soon." Raziel said getting back to business.

Jacqueline smiled at her soon to be husband. She was glad he had taken the news so well. She wrapped her arms around his waist, with her head on his chest. She looked up at Raziel as he talked, her arms still around him. "Cameron also said he would come see the new house today. I will start on our bedroom as soon as I can. As to the house elf, I can name her if you like." she offered.

Raziel stepped out of the hug, he then shrugged out of his robe and rolled his sleeves up as he drew his wand." Well love, I have to move a few things around yet in the living room I had to bring over Makato's grand piano and so I do not know where am going to fit it." Raziel laughed as he ready himself for the summoning spell. Raziel thought for a second and then snapped his finger and he could her the magic in the sound it made, and then in a few seconds the snap was answered with a loud crack. The house elf stood before Jac and raziel as she bowed.

And in here tiny voice she spoke" Yes master and mistress Black."

Raziel turned to Jac and waited for her to name the house elf before Raziel asked the house elf to help his fiance arrang the room. Then he would get back to summoning the piano.

Jacqueline turned to her fiance as he spoke to her. Then, the house elf appeared in front of her. She nodded her head to it before turning back to Raziel. "Go ahead. I will deal with the elf unless you would like to give her instructions." she said to Raziel. Jacqueline turned to look at the House elf. "Your name is to be Ayra." she said to the small elf. "Is that alright with you darling?" she asked her fiance.

Raziel made a few quick movements of his wand and the piano made a small pop noise as it appeared out of the thin are, Raziel wuickly chained the summoning spell with a levitating spell which allowed Raziel to move the piano arond the room with ease. " Over his shoulder he spoke to jac with a smile on his face. " It is a beautiful name Love!" Raziel then said in his deep husky voice to Ayra "You will help your mistress with whatever she needs and if there is anything wrong I want you come and tell me immediatley."

Arya bowed her head at her master and then stood beside Jac, until the love of his life went to go organize the room. Raziel smiled at jac as he found the perfect place to set the piano down at, then he took a deep breath. "When is Cameron coming over then to move in?" Raziel asked.

Jacqueline smiled at Raziel. She wondered when they would set their wedding date. She wanted to as soon as they both could. She loved him. Jac had a feeling this pregnancy was going to worry Raziel. She knew in her heart that everything would turn out fine. Jacqueline stepped into the house. She looked around. Everything seemed to be in place. The piano was beautiful. She went to it and sat down. "Cameron should be here any minute. He told me he would come at 2." She told Raziel. Jacqueline placed her hands on the keys and began to play a soft, love song.

Raziel sat close to his beautiful wife to be and watched her play the most wonderful song, he had heard in a while, he could not help but smiling and staring at Jac, so he decided that while the house was quite that it would be a greatt time to talk about the wedding. "So would you like to talkabout the wedding plans then or should we wait?" Raziel asked softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back