A New Chapter

Max smiled when she put her arms around him and said" I hope that you feel okay around me." He then put his arm around her and said" Cause I feel like I am on top of the world with you." He then looked on at the ocean it was a lot more beautiful since the first time he looked at the view but then again of course it was gonna be more beautiful with Maria by his side.

' Why would you think I'm not okay around you?' Maria asked with a smile. She felt safe with him, like nothing or noone could harm her. She felt likeshe could stay here in his arms forever.

Max looked at her and said" I have no idea just thought I would ask." after which he smiled.

This moment was perfect. They both sat holding each other in font of a beautiful view. There was no where else they rather be. Maria looked in his eyes and remembered when they kissed for the first time last night. He didn't push her and it was special. She kept looking in his eyes since she felt like they held her there

Max gazed into Maria's eyes and thought about how lucky he was to have her as his girlfriend. It was truly something special and he cared about her a lot. He then moved in a little closer to her.

There were no words to tell Max how she felt at that point in Ike. She noticed him move closer and she followed suit till their faces were just inches away.

Max looked into her eyes. They're faces were only inches away and Max was wondering whether he should kiss her. After a few seconds of thinking Max decided he would and went to kiss her.

Max leaned in and their lips met. It was passionate and romantic. It let them both know how they felt about each other without words. Thewind blew Maria's hair gently

Max felt the wind blowing as he his Maria and kept with it. It was romantic and passionate and Max liked the feeling it gave him and knew Maria was the girl for him.

Maria eventy pulled back and looked at him. ' Im so glad I'm here with you right now.' Maria said

Max looked at her and said" I hope I am making you happy because I really am glad to be with you." He smiled then pulled her closer into him while looking at the ocean.

' I am happy.' Maria replied. She remembered some girls talking about a girl named Erin who was supposedly with Max for a bit. ' What happened between you and Erin.' Maria asked him

He looked at her and said" I am not sure actually, I never really felt like we belonged together you know?"

' How long were you two together for?' Maria asked. She never imagined Max breaking anyone's heart so she was surprised that their realtionship ended.

Max looked at Maria and said"Maybe a week or 2. I am not sure but when we broke up she didn't feel anything,that much I am sure of. But I am with someone who I feel cares so its a lot better." Max smiled.

Maria smiled back at him. She was sure she had seen the girl somewhere before but couldn't really point out where. ' Have I seen her before?' Maria asked Max. Maybe he would know

Max thought for a second then said"I have no idea actually. You might have, I hear her and Hamza are getting to know each other better though."

So she wasn't the only one who moved on quickly. When Max told her that Hamza and Erin were becomig close she didn't feel as bad for getting together with that that quick. ' I hope it works out for them.' was all Maria said

Max looked at her and put his arms around her and said"Maria all I care about is whats between us,you know I care so don't get depressed over that okay?"He looked at her again and said"Listen we are together okay? And you know ill treat you right, or I hope you know that."

' You don't need to second guess yourself. I know your heart is in the right place. I was just thinking, didn't mean to sound depressed.' Maria replied. She wanted Hamza to find someone special

Max looked at her. Maria's heart was in the right place and Max felt bad for seeming like he yelled at her and said"I am sorry I didn't mean to seem mad. You know I care a lot and I know you're only wanting everyone happy." He then smiled at her and pulled her into his arms.

' I didn't think you were mad. Maybe concerned but definetely not mad.' Maria replied. Max seemed to take great care in how he spoke to her. ' You don't need to apologize, I'm a big girl and don't get upset that easily.' Maria said with a smile.

Max looked and said"I am glad you don't think I am mad the last thing I want to do is hurt you in any way." He then pulled out a couple of waters and said"Want a water? I brought some just in case."

"No Im fine. I may look fragile but Im a strong girl." Maria said half laughing. She was always seen as a sweet, petite girl who everyone took great care not to hurt. In reality she was a responsible and knew how to take care of herself.

Max looked at her and said"Okay just thought I would offer something since I am thirsty." Max said laughing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back