A New Beginning

Esmeralda Rahman

Esmeralda stepped off the train. She began to follow the new kids in front of her taking in all the beauty that Hogwarts had to offer. She didnt know much about it, but as always, she was eager to learn. Her biggest worry was if she would make friends. This place held wonders for her and she planned on taking in one step at a time.

Hey there! Welcome to HNZ. Er, this part of the forum is where you introduce yourself and stuff. :D
The Welcome Center is not supposed to be for roleplaying. If you're wanting to RP we've got lots and lots of other places for you to RP in. I suggest Brightstone Village.

It's nice to meet you Esmeralda, my name is Malynne.

I understand! :D Being new kinda sucks... I remember the lost and confused feeling....

Ohh!!!, New people *stares at the new person* Hello, I'm Joyce. Welcome to HNZ.

If you need any help with the site the Admins can help you that might be Cecily Zhefarovich (Livvy) or Nicolas King (Nick, *that's his nick name) and we also have Global Mods and they are all pretty :wub: ; Andromeda Fiorelli (linda), Isabella Chaos (Abby), Aleyha Deveroux (Kaitlyn) and our new Global Mod Patricia Rogers (Patty *that's her nick name too*). You can always contact them 24/7 and you should read the rules too here Site Docs that would help you get start here.

Enjoy your stay here at HNZ :)

This is Joyce, for sorting, it will be sometime in May ... Don't worry May is just next week, so, no worried about waiting.

Welcome to HNZ! My name is Kelsey~ If you need any help on the site your best bet would be to go to the admins and global mods.

Where your character is 14 they would have to transfer in, which would require you to fill out the transfer form to be approved.

But the Y9 is nearly over and as such you joined at a good time! [Well, Any times a good time for HNZ~] and Sorting for first years starts on May 16th.

Hope you love it here!
~Kelsey

Hi and Welcome to our site,

hope you were able to get what you needed from the site documentation that Joyce linked you too.
Come and chat with us in OOC as well ;)

if you have any questions at all pm one of the admins, they're really great and very helpful

:hug:
Lin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back