Kris
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Pink for @Elio Zephyr, open after.

Rose deliveries had been a blast but Katy was starting to get tired of it all. She just had one rose left, and it was a mysterious one she was hoping to solve. Leaning against the bannister on the first floor, Katy had taken to randomly asking any Gryffindor she saw if they were Elio. She figured eventually she'd get the right Elio, or someone who knew him, and could find out what the deal was with this last rose.

Elio was already done with his roses when he was on his way back to the common room. He was stopped in his tracks by an older student asking someone up ahead whether they knew who he was, and hoping to have a little fun of his own, he approached the student. "You're looking for Elio? I can take this to him," he said, doing his best to offer kindly.

Katy sighed in relief when someone finally seemed to have a lead for them, though she had to squint when the answering student just offered to deliver the rose for her. "Technically, I think that's my job," She said slowly. It was tempting to take him up on it, and she recognized the prefect's badge so he was probably trustworthy, but half the fun of deliveries she was finding was getting to see the reactions, especially for mysterious note-less pink roses. "You sure you don't know where he is?" She asked, torn between just handing it over or holding out.

Elsie loved spending time out in the corridors. Especially with all of the roses that had been coming. She wasn't against them of course, but they always seemed to show up at the most inconvenient of times. As she was walking down the corridor she ran into one of the students handing out roses. Elsie didn't really know the girl, but she knew the recipient. She grinned at his response and decided to play his game. "Hey, Zee, is that rose for me? I'm Elio." She said, standing up beside Elio and looking at the girl. "Oh, it's pink! Wonder who it's from," she said side eyeing Elio with a grin.​

Last edited:
Elio was nodding to the other girl when he heard a voice pop up beside him. It took him a second to realise what Elsie was doing although he hoped he wasn’t about to have to hunt her down for the note in a moment, “She,” he corrected, “Yeah El, looks like it. You know you should read the note out loud, since we’ve all helped to get it to you,” he said, trying to give the a Ravenclaw a warning look to not run off with it.

Katy was surprised when Elio did appear, and turned out to be a girl. She couldn't shake the feeling that something funny was going on here, especially with the way that the two were smiling at each other, but Katy was tired, and at least this way maybe she'd get some insight into the pink rose. "Well, Elio, glad I finally found you. Here you go," She said, passing the pink rose to the girl. "Tragically, there's no note. I was hoping you might know who your secret admirer was already."

Elio was a little surprised when the girl gave the rose to Elsie, he sort of expected there to be more of a challenge, although he relaxed when he heard there was no note. At least that meant he didn’t have to chase her down for it. “Thanks,” he smiled at the older girl, realising he may have broken character for a moment before turning back to Elsie and clearing his throat, “So um, El, who you reckon it’s from? Who's your secret admirer?” He teased, wiggling his eyebrows to see if what she would do, “Hey what about that other girl you always hang out with. Agnes?” Elio joked, enjoying turning the attention away from himself. If she was going to pretend to be him then he had to keep up the reputation that someone had him as a secret admirer, even if Agnes was not his type at all.

Elsie grinned at the girl as she handed over the rose. She was a bit disappointed that the rose didn't have a note however, which made it less fun to run off with. She looked over at Elio as he addressed her then and the smile fell from her face. Was it that obvious? Nah, it couldn't be. They were careful. They didn't even hang off of each other like Elio and Rowan did all the time. He was reaching surely. There was no way he could have come up with that one. She laughed nervously. "Haha, haha, why would you even suggest..." She was being obvious wasn't she? Cr@p, Agnes wasn't going to like this. Elio didn't even know that Elsie was into girls, did he? Would Rowan have said something? It wasn't like Elsie was hiding the fact or anything, it just never had come up in conversation with the Gryffindor. "Hah, funny joke." It was definitely not funny, not in the slightest. "Hey, Zee, why don't you have the rose, I've um, suddenly realised I'm absolutely starving and I really should just, you know, go and deal with that... and stuff,"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back