A More Personal Assignment-closed

Josh sat in the chair, still twirlling his wand in his fingers. "I can take out the trash. I have no problems with that. If you don't mind, I can find a nice, quiet, uninhabited area of the world to dispose of it." Josh never had any friendship with Vlad, and was more than happy to dump him for the rest.

With a last gasping breath, Vladmir's life was stolen from him, his head lolling to the side as his gaze glazed over.

((There. I'm dead.))

Tristan smirked as Vladmir finally passed, grinning maliciously at Freya and Josh. "Why, that would be so kind of you," he said to his friend, a happy and relaxed expression apparent on his face. "I trust you can find a most appropriate location? That might make it easier; there's something else I need to do."

He looked to Freya, holding out his hand. "It's been great doing business with you." He viewed Vladmir's corpse more as a piece of merchandise than a dead person.

Freya shook Tristan's hand and smiled. "It was a pleasure." she smirked. "I hope I don't have to meet you again." she laughed. Turning to Joshua she thanked him for handling the corpse of her mortal enemy and stressed, "I hope he is lost forever, if you know what I mean. I can't have this coming back to me."

Putting her cloak back on she nodded to the two dark gentlemen. With a rustling of her dress she drifted out of the pub. She needed to get back to the castle quickly and scrub herself free of the last vestiges of darkness she had in her. Her quest was done, tomorrow her life would begin a new. Fresh and happy and free.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back