Tristan Drage

Missing

OOC First Name
Amanda
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Widow
Tristan once more lit up his cigar as he lounged in the vicinity of an abandoned old muggle cafe, a place that he doubted anyone would enter, the rats having since made it their home. He preferred to be sitting in luxury, but for the time being, the setting quite met the purpose.

He smirked as he inhaled his cigar impatiently, tapping his foot as he waited for the others to show up. He was expecting Josh first, although he had no idea how this was going to work out.

The plan was quite simple, really- and if everyone played along, the scum would get their due.

Freya entered the bar where Tristan had told her to meet him. She had altered her appearance slightly with colored hair and she had dressed up. The vial of veritas serum tucked neatly away where no one could see it.

And while the idea of flirting with Vlad turned her stomach the ends justified the means.
She saw Tristan at a table by himself. Gliding over she sat down beside him. "So, are we ready?" she asked, her heart racing so face she felt sure everyone around her could hear it beating.

Tristan smirked, having noted Freya's lovely appearance. After looking her up and down, he replied, "It seems that everything is in order." He inhaled on the cigar, and added, "I have put muggle repelling charms all over the place, so we shouldn't have any interference. Now we wait on Vlad and another." His ice blue eyes darted to her, and he decided to comment, "I wouldnt' worry about the second; he detests Vladmir as much as you and I do, and he is simply here for the fun."

Looking around for a sign of any other living being besides the rats, he murmured, "I trust you have the serum?"

Freya's eyebrow raised at the mention of another joining them. The idea of an audience frightened a bit but she couldn't back out now. Her life's work was coming to a close and she was too pleased at that to worry about another.

Patting her cleavage lightly she exclaimed, "oh yes, I have it. It cost me near all I had but it was definitely worth it."

Tristan had brought with him a basket of sandwiches and a few bottles of butterbeer, asking, "Will it matter if we fill the bottle with the serum now? Just to get it out of the way?"

"That's a plan. Perhaps we should pour our own first." Reaching into her dress, Freya revealed a small silver vial. She handed it to Tristan, making sure to keep her eyes on him and it the entire time.

"I think Vlad would prefer a sealed bottle," he said wickedly, "He'd be paranoid about poisoning. We just have to remember which one is his." Twisting the cap of one of the butterbeers, it opened with an audible pop, the aroma of the delicious liquid reaching his nostrils. Making sure there was room for the truth serum, he took a sip of it, looking to Freya. "Are we using the whole bottle of serum?" he inquired, licking a drop of butterbeer from his lips.

Josh approached the meeting place with caution. He was wary of being followed, since he was himself in public and not under the influence of polyjuice. His heavy cloak was pulled around his face, keeping him from being seen by all except those who are directly in his line of sight. He finally entered the dingy place, and located Tristan lounging with his cigar and a blonde he did not recognize. He glanced around, and noting they were alone, pushed his hood back from his head. Quickly, Josh crossed the room and joined them at the table.

"Is everything in order?" he asked simply, assessing the woman sitting across the table before turning to look at his friend.

Freya opened the vial of serum and poured the whole thing in. It was 1/2 of what she had bought, saving the other half for a rainy day. If her calculations were correct, 1/2 in the bottle should give them enough time to get out of Vlad what they wanted and then kill him stone dead. She sealed the vial back up and slid it back into it's hiding place. At that same moment another gentleman arrived. This must be who Tristan had said was coming she thought to herself. She gave him a wary smile but said nothing as he sat down.

Tristan nodded at Josh, replying, "We're just waiting on dear Vladmir." He made a face as he said it, his ice blue gaze a bit harsh. He was glad that Vlad was finally going to get his due.

Freya looked at both men. The silence was deafening in that small dark pub and the sound of her beating heart was so loud it would drive her crazy if she let it. Turning to the man who had joined Tristan and herself she spoke. "Dare I ask what pleasure you get from being here?" She didn't necessarily know the protocol in this situation as she had done all her work until now alone but the silence was killing her and she had to hear something other then nothing.

"No pleasure, I assure you, at least not yet," Tristan replied, crossing his arms, "Although takling too much might wreck the mood, don't you think?" He looked around, wondering what was taking Vlad so long. He was eager to get the man wiped off the face of the earth, and would take pleasure in seeing him die.

Taking another long drag from his cigar, he looked pointedly over to Josh before staring at the wall.

Vlad had taken the special time to tie his hair back and confund a muggle man on his way to a wedding to steal his suit, a piece of attire that made him look out of place and was quite a bit too big for him. He wanted to make an impression, and while he was a little wary of Tristan, he figured that the man still had no idea of what he had done years ago and thus had every inclination to be civil. And to add to it, from what Tristan had said there was to be a woman there. He had not ever done well with relationships, and thus was a bit rusty with them.

Having taken the time to at least watch some of the dirt off himself, he strolled into the place that Tristan had told him to come to, an old muggle cafe by the looks of it. His eyes darting around, they fell on Tristan, Joshua Hanson, and a very beautiful woman. His attention was caught, although his eyes narrowed as he took a seat down at the table, smoothing out a wrinkle in his suit as he took a seat across from the women, giving her what he thought was a winning smile.

"What is the occasion?" he drawled. "And is the purpose of being in a muggle place? Old habits hard to break, Tristan?" His voice was filled with venom, never passing up the chance to criticize the affair that the man across from him would have with a muggle woman, and the bane of existence that he had spawned with her.

He smiled at the woman again, eyeing her up and down eagerly.

Being used to the comments from Vlad, Tristan simply stared back at him, ignoring the comment and replying dryly, "I believe we're all here to discuss business- And nothing else." His ice blue eyes flickering to Freya, he waited for her to introduce herself to Vlad. He was quite eager to get the ball rolling, having waited for redemption for his sorrow for nearly eleven years now. He would be able to get on with life after this- That much he knew. And having Erik and Morgase, he wanted it to be soon.

Freya looked to Tristan and Joshua and then focused her attention on Vladmir. On first sight he was completely repulsive. A cold chill ran down her spine as she smiled at him and held out her hand to him. "My name is Freya, I don't believe we have met. It's a pleasure." she added her winning smile and slight wink for good measure.

"Indeed it is," Vladmir replied, taking the woman's slender hand in his own. He sniffed the air, able to catch the scent of her perfume, and he grinned maniacally. Slowly bringing his eyes back to Tristan, he replied, "Thank you for bringing such lovely, company, Tristan, but what business did you wish to talk about?"

Tristan shifted in his seat, smirking at Vladmir, his ice blue eyes carrying a hint of maliciousness. "I daresay it is better exchanged over a few drinks? All I managed to swipe was butterbeer, but it should do." Pulling a butterbeer out of the cooler for himself, he added, "Freya, could you get Mr. Rasputin a drink?" He brought his gaze back to her, hoping that Vladmir would take the bait. He looked pointedly over to Josh, smirking, and then brought his eyes back to the Russian man.

Vladmir slunked back in his chair, giving Freya his smile, revealing yellowed teeth, waiting for his butterbeer. He was unable to keep his eyes off her, as the times he had spent with women were little and scarce.

Freya took the bottle and with a pop it opened. The glasses had been put on the table before her arrival and she stood to pour the drinks for everyone. Starting with Tristan, then Josh, and finally Vlad. She stood close to him as she pour and the stench of him brought bile to her throat. Her hand was steady though and she met his eyes with a twinkle in them as she poured. Capping the bottle again, she sat back in her seat.

Tristan brought the drink to his lips, pretending to drink but actually letting a bit slip down his chin. He watched Vlad, his eyes becoming cold and threatening.

Vlad suspected nothing as Freya poured his glass, keeping his eyes trained on her, starting with her face and moving down her torso. He took the drink with a wink, grinning with his yellow teeth, and being incredibly thirsty, he took a long draught of the butterbeer, draining all of the glass in one huge gulp.

"So, Tristan," he said, "What exactly did you bring me here for, besides the fact you have put me in the presence of such a beautiful woman?"

Tristan's smirk spread into an extremely malicious grin as he watched Vlad drink every drop of the poisoned butterbeer, clutching the edge of the table and laughing. "It's funny you ask, Dear Vladmir," he replied, his voice laced with venom, and without another word, with a flourish of his wand, he cast Incarcerous upon the filthy man, casting ropes towards him as his ice blue eyes twinkled with a touch of something that was definitely not sane.

Freya sat back in her chair as the maggot who had killed her husband and left her child fatherless was bound up by the ropes Tristan conjured. She waited to see if he would say anything before she started her interrogation.

"What the-" Vladmir started as the ropes constricted him to his chair, almost knocking him backwards, "What in the name of Merlin is going on?" His dark, beady eyes exhibited fear as they darted around the room, falling on Tristan and Josh. "What is this treachery?" he snarled, trying to move himself but finding that he could only make the chair hop. He suddenly felt an odd sensation in his stomach, and his mind seemed to melt over. What in the world is happening to me?

A dark and wicked grin crossed Freya's face. Her eyes narrowed as the scum realized he was not among friends. "How does it feel to be completely helpless, you rotten and disgusting piece of dirt?" She stood as she spoke and looked down on him, almost giddy with triumph.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back