Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Hetero
Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
The first weekend in Hogwarts didn't sunbathe. The sky was cloudy, it even seemed to drag on. However, the unattractive weather did not discourage you from breaking out of the castle walls. Overall, this week has passed quite quickly and in some ways predictably. Jarica had already done all her homework and she never complained about training and early mornings,

Jarica had come to the lake and it was a nice idea to go for a walk and not think about homework for a moment. The promise of not mentioning the lessons during the holidays was blown out in the wind, which, by the way, seemed stronger at the lake than elsewhere. Jarica did not regret that she had also worn a denim jacket over the hood. The presence of April was more and more predictable. In London the temperature didn't seem so cool.

Jarica had picked up a couple of rocks along the way and when she came to the lake she decided to throw some in the water. The girl crawled and threw herself into the water and hit the water quite successfully, and after three flights, rock finally sank.

Everything that had happened with Lily had confused and upset Jasper more than he could put into words. He hadn't really talked about it with anyone, because it was embarrassing and upsetting to talk about, but it was definitely on his mind. He had been rambly after their kiss, too nervous and scared to really think about what he was saying. Somehow it had seemed important to play the kiss down a bit, to make it seem like no big deal. That had been the exact wrong move, and Lily had run off crying. Had that meant she had liked him? Or just... that he'd hurt her feelings? He wasn't sure, and it was frustrating that he didn't know. Jasper had wanted to go flying on the Quidditch pitch to blow off some steam, but the Hufflepuff team was having a practice. Instead he'd grabbed a ball and started kicking it around the lawn. At least it was distracting him a little. Jasper kicked the ball hard, and watched in dismay as it went a lot further than he had expected. The ball sailed past a girl standing by the lake, splashing into the water. He winced, hoping it hadn't made the girl's robes wet. That was just what he needed, upsetting another girl. "Uh, sorry," he said as he ran up to her. "Are you okay?"

"I'm pretty bad at potions and I ruined my pot and melted." Jarica replied to the boy with a smile . " Thanky, but I'm fine and you? But why you are here alone ?" Jarica asked the boy with a smile and she was sad about poition and yes Jarica was a little book worm who loved always learned some some new stuff. Gryffindor girl looked to the rock and she did it to the lake again.

"Oh." Jasper said, surprised by her words. "I was worried you were splashed by the water when I kicked the ball into the lake." He explained, pointing to the ball that was now floating on the lake. "Hold on. Accio." He summoned the ball back to him, catching it easily. "I'm... alright. I was just kicking this thing around." He said, tossing the ball back onto the grass. "Why are you throwing rocks into the lake?" He asked her, noticing her throwing one in.

It was no surprise that the boy felt amazed at the words of her. ''I'm so sorry, i didn't know. ''The girl apologized to the boy for not wanting to hurt his ball. Even if something happened to the ball, she would help him deal with it and fix a good spell. She watched the boy's turn and tried not to laugh, but then she remembered Sully and made her smile. ''I see. What your name? My name is Jarica and i'm from Gryffindor'' the brunette didn't give her last name because she felt there was no need. ''I didn't really know what to do today and decided to go to the lake and drop some stones'' Jarica told him.

Jasper put his foot on the ball to keep it from rolling away. He shrugged. "That's okay. It just got wet." He said easily. "I was just bored." He added. "I'm Jasper, I'm in Slytherin. I don't think you're in my year, right?" He asked her, squinting. He probably would have remembered her from classes if she was. "I guess throwing stones in the lake could be fun..." He said doubtfully. "But you can play football with me if you want."

''I'm realy good at spell, can I dry you, if you are wet?'' She kindly offered her help because she didn't want to let her think she was wet. Of course it was now April and warm, but there was no need to risk unnecessary illness. ''Oh, that sad!''. Jarica knew how boring it was, but she didn't have many friends but just one and sometimes it felt sad that she couldn't fit in here. ''Nice to meet you! Yes, I'm second year'''she smiled to Jasper.'' I can teach you, if you wanna join?'' Jarica asked to the boy and listening what he else to say here. Football? She didn't know about much about this game, she only know good spells and be good flying. ''Can you teach me? I'm realy bad at football game?'' Becouse that was a boy game.

Jasper shook his head. "I didn't get wet, the ball did. I kicked it into the water." He said, gesturing to it. He nodded when the irl said she was in second year. "Which house are you in?" He asked her, tilting his head to the side slightly. It was always nice to meet someone new. He laughed when she told him she could teach him how to throw rocks into the lake, he was pretty sure he could do that too. He was glad when she asked instead if he could teach her football. Jasper grinned and kicked the ball up into the air before catching it. "Sure. But you really just kick a ball around, I'm pretty sure you can do it." He told her. "Wanna try?"

The prospective Gryffindor henchman gasped as she looked at Jasper. ''Oh!'' Jarica says to him with a smiled and looked him again. That was so nice talk with with someone, becouse she was a little bad feeling about Sully. Mayby he was angry to hear? ''Gryffidor and you are Slytherin? It sounds like a trai, but are you happy in your house ? Because I have the weird feeling that it would have been better Ravenclaw.'' She didn't wanna say she felt lonely to Gryffindor house and she was all the time to sad. '' I hope so! Of course, i wanna try.'' Jarica smiled.

Jasper smiled when the girl said shew as in Gryffindor."That's cool, that's the second best house." He told her, as it was definitely true if you asked him. Her question surprised him. "Yeah, Slytherin is pretty cool. There's some jerks, but also some awesome people." He told her, then he grinned. "And we have the best Quidditch team, I'm on it by the way." He said, unable to stop himself from bragging just a bit. He was surprised to hear the girl would have preferred Ravenclaw, and pulled a face. "No way, Ravenclaw is boring." He assured her. "Most people, anyway." He added, thinking of Nell. "Alright." He said, putting the ball on the grass. "Try to kick it back." He kicked it at her.

Last edited:
''Yes, you are right'' He was so nice to hear and Jarica was smiling to him. ''I never meet Slytherin before, but you are so nice to me and i don't belive about some jerk. '' Jarica smiled to him and she wanted to belive about him words, becouse she was think Slytherin is so nice to. '' I din't get it Quidditch team but i wish you all the best and good luck'' Jarica told him and girl was feal a little better and she was happy to meet Jasper.

''Realy, Ravenclaw is boring? Why that?'' She was shock and looked him. Jarica never before here, Ravenclaw was bored. ''I hope, i don't get you hurt'' Jarica joked. From the outside, nothing complicated. Therefore, she appreciated her efforts to teach her how to play ball. The girl kicked the ball forward and looked like she was doing well.

Jasper shugged. "Some are really jerks. But I guess you have jerks in any house." He told her. "Are any of the Gryffindors mean?" Jasper had once wanted to be in that house, and while he was happy in Slytherin, he sometimes wondered if he would have nicer roommates in Gryffindor. "You could come cheer for Slytherin next time." He said jokingly. "Because I'll be playing. Hopefully." He was only an alternate, but he hoped that might change next year. He shrugged when she asked why Ravenclaw was boring. "They're all about books and studying, that stuff is boring." He said. He grinned when she kicked the ball back, and gave it a harder kick in her direction. "Good job!"

''Yes, you are right. I just some times wanted be another house. Gryffindor is so lonely to me.'' Jarica didn't wanna brother stranger boy but she was sad about that somtimes and she needed a good friend talk. Yes, she was so much problems in her family but she know somtimes will be good. ''Sure, i came if you be there'' Jarica smiled to him and she was lucky meet again so nice person. ''I think you will and don't need vorie about that'' Jarica smiled to him. She didn't know so much about the stranger boy. ''Not to me. I love so much know everything.'' That was Jarica Ashley and she was like a good book with knowlage. ''Thanks'' She smiled.

Jasper wasn't sure if Jarica meant that Gryffindors were jerks, or that she simply didn't have many friends in her house. He shrugged. "You can have friends in other houses... do you have friends in Gryffindor? I don't have a ton of friends in Slytherin but that's fine." He told her. Jasper grinned when the girl seemed to say she would be going to see his matches. He really hoped he would be a regular player on the team next year. He shrugged again at her words. "That does sound a bit Ravenclaw... but you can be smart and in Gryffindor too." He told her confidently. "Just like I'm brave but also in Slytherin. You can be a bit of both." He hoped it would help her. He kicked the ball again. "Wanna keep playing?"

Jarica felt a little uncomfortable with Jasper because she knew the girl had never really met a real friendship. ''It's very hard for me to make friends with people. I'm just like that. I got only one friend and that is Sully.'Why that?'' She didn't say next words but she wanted understand him, why he was like that? He was a such a nice gay and person. ''Thanky, you are a realy nice person. I think friends with you is realy lucky!'' She smiled to him and was happy meet Jasper and hoped see him later to. '' I think, you are right! Of, couse i wanna play! I hope i can see you later to?'' Jarica put a strand of hair behind her ear. She then throws the ball forward.

sory, for late post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back