A Mini Game of Quidditch

"I guess we could do that, but I don't think my vote counts 'cuz I'm gonna be a beater. How do you feel about it Elissa? Since you'd be chaser and all..." Jessy said, turning her head slightly to face Elissa.

"Well... I guess I could go with that," said Elissa after considering for several seconds.

ginny listened to Kasey's proposition closely but she didn't fully understand it. 'So basicly one of your team is our chaser as well and then jessy and i are beaters and elissa is our chaser..Oh, right, I get it now. I'm so slow,' ginny said laughing balancing on the broom with no hands.

"okay, so elissa you are a chaser half here half there And me and Jayne are chasers and ginny and jessy are beaters.But where is Jayne??"she asked."Did she forget or what?"

Jessy just nodded absently, she was looking around for any sign to indicate that Jayne is coming. It doesn't look like it though, "Perhaps, she forgot?" Jessy asked as she circled the pitch.

"how about we play without her??One beater, one chaser each team"suggested Kasey"And remind me to kill Jayne when we go back to teh dorm"said Kasey

'Sure.Told you we woul need those graves,'Ginny joked as she flew through the hopes before diving vertically to the ground where the bats were, pulling up next to them and jumping off, grabbing one in her hand. She went and realeased the bludgers, batting one up in Kasey's direction for fun.
(has anyone pmed her?)

(no the pm system isnt workin and i guess hse is busy since she hasnt posted in this week's lessons yet which is probably the place she'd post first.Lets say you realeased the quaffle too.)

The Quaffle came into teh air and Kasey dived(sp?) for it.Catching it she started flying at full speed to ..................

((I dont get it so who is the keeper??????
IF you want we'd put chaser's are keeper's as well but that make it more mesier! :( ))

Elissa eyed around the pitch for any signs of Jayne. "Well, maybe she couldn't make it," Elissa said to the others. "We can play two against two."

'Kasey!,'Ginny said seeing the bludger go near the castle She hooped on her broom and went flying straight for it,batting it back to the pitch gound, seeing as it hit the floorwich a bounce. 'Why did you ove'ginn joked as she hovered. 'We d you know, Be much easier.'she agreed to Elissas point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back