A mentor of sorts

Epiphany Bones

OOC First Name
Ana
Wand
Ivy Wand 13" Essence of Gargoyle Tooth
Epiphany was lying on her back looking up at the sky through from a bench at in the court yard. She had done all her homework and it was going to be in on time. What she wanted to do was to get on with some real lessons in transfiguration but knew that this wish would not be granted for a long time. It irritated her but there was nothing she could do about it. She also wanted a new shipment of books because she had already been through the ones that had been sent to her not too long before but again that wasn't going to come until next week when it was certain that no one would intercept the owl. The books that she was getting contained things that would be very bad in the hands on someone that was as under trained as Epiphany to use them. Then again Epiphany wouldn't stay that way for long. She continued her studied under Lolita even though she was here. For once it seemed like the good girl mask had been taken down and what was left was someone devoid of anything real.

It was a problem but not one that Epiphany saw though she had been meaning to ask why it was that she couldn't really feel anything. Sure there was a bit of joy when she saw someone suffering but that was fleeting. Epiphany let her thoughts swirl and twist into themselves though she was keeping half an ear out. There had to be secrets out there that people didn't want someone to hear. Something that could be useful to her. This was fun she guessed but the real use of it was to have a cushion for when things got bad. Epiphany needed protection for when Luthor finally decided that he had had just about enough of her and Lolita was not there to protect her. Protection came first then Luthor's empire. With this in mind she started to listen.

Annalie Darkhart was fed up. The detentions she had earned made her more furious than she could say, she didn't want to be wasting her time 'learning manners' with Professor Blaze. She couldn't stand him so spending hours in his company was going to drive her to almost pure insanity. She would have rathered to spend her time letting other people suffer for her anger than learning manner's she already knew but didn't find the need to use. No one she had met deserved the curtesy of recieving any manners from the Ravenclaw. They were all losers that deserved what the got. Annalie had been roaming the school since early in the morning, she had been sleeping less and less lately and she couldn't stand spending time in the Ravenclaw common room if she could help it. The entire school was driving her crazy, she wanted out but she wanted to go out with a bang, leaving behind a legacy.

Walking out into the courtyard Annalie sighed, the sun was shining. She hated nice weather, it made people happy. Something she really hated. Running a hand through her hair she looked around for an empty bench to sit on. Looking around she spotted a bench, which was being taken up by a younger girl, she was sprawled across it not leaving any room for anyone else to sit down. Scowling she made her way over the bench and leant over the girl, she recognized her from the magazine, the girl who was apparantly hanging out with some Luthor that Annalie had never heard of, making trouble. She had to admire their intentions, anyone making trouble had to be commended even if they were first years and didn't hold any power within the school. "Oi, budge up if you know what's good for you!" she said nudging the girls shoulder with her knee. There was the chance that she could give her some pointers about how to wreck havoc through out the school, the Ravenclaw had lost 50 points in one go after all.

Epiphany had heard of this one too. She had caused Ravenclaw to lose the points that they did putting them in last place. Slytherin was just behind Hufflepuff so if she could get Heath to get points taken off of the house near the end of the school year... Epiphany smirked to herself as she made her legs come up then she used the momentum to sort of swing herself into a sitting position. She looked up at the Ravenclaw as she eased herself back into her lovely mask. "Seeing as it is you I moved. Had it been anyone else I would have laughed at them." She said with a bright smile. She was being honest with this one. No one really told her what to do. Lolita could because she was a powerful witch and Epiphany wanted to be just like her.

Epiphany was always getting ideas to work her way around the rules and where set for her, whether that would be with a technicality because she didn't do it herself. "Your the Darkheart girl. The Ravenclaw one not the Slytherin one. Your not exactly popular now according to the shadows. I don't see why I mean I find your attitude something to look up to." She said sweetly. Epiphany did find her entertaining and didn't understand why no one else saw how delightfully acidic this girl was. She had to be cleaver if the rumors where true and she had bad mouthed the deputy headmaster. Epiphany put her hands on her lap and crossed her legs at the ankle where small frilly socks pocked out of her Mary Janes. Epiphany loved Lolita styles because they where so deceptively sweet. She couldn't really ware them with the uniform but she could put hints of the sugary nature of the style into the uniform.

Annalie smirked and took a seat next the girl, the girl knew what her priorities were. Crossing her legs in front of her she tucked her hair behind her ears, "And you're that Epiphany girl, yes? The one from the magazine?" Annalie had heard bits of what the girl was doing and she had to admit that she admired the girl for what she was doing. It was good to know that someone shared her views and wanted the same things as her. Annalie felt that Epiphany was going to turn out to do great things and she hoped that she got to see some more of the things that the Slytherin was going to do before she left. She was hopefully leaving sooner rather than later.

Annalie smiled and winked at her, "Yeah, I'm that girl. The Slytherin is my useless ex sister. No need to worry about her, she's a worthless loser anyway." she said rolling her eyes at the mere thought of her ex sister Aimee. She still couldn't work out why she ended up in Slytherin and she in Ravenclaw, there was something wrong about that. Annalie couldn't help but laugh, the losers that gossiped about her obviously had no lives, but at least she was making an impact on the school, "Of course I'm not I lost 50 points for Ravenclaw, not that I care. Ravenclaws are all losers anyway." she shrugged, putting Ravenclaw in last place didn't affect Annalie in anyway, she was in the wrong house anyway. Hopefully Slytherin won.

Epiphany smiled brightly at the girl "Ravenclaw can't be all bad if it deemed you worthy to be a Ravenclaw. I wanted to be one myself like my sister. She's a very powerful witch now and wanted to just like her. That doesn't mean I don't like Slytherin. Green looks better on me anyway." She said with a charming giggle. She liked this girl. She was delightfully acidic and not afraid to say what she thought. Epiphany had an image to portray much like Rumor Has It pointed out she pink and fluffy. No one need know of the ugliness that lived inside her, not yet anyway.

"Is it true that you went to toe to toe with the Deputy Headmaster?" Epiphany asked, she wanted to know the details of that one. She had wondered if anyone was bold enough to go against the rules here. Epiphany of course was sneaky about everything that she did but that didn't mean that she didn't like those that took the more direct method. Goodness knew that Clinton was about as subtle as brick to the face and yet she still knew that there was a use for him even if it was a smoke screen for what she did herself.

Annalie rolled her eyes, she had been sorted into Ravenclaw when she still cared about being a good student. Proving to her parents that she was a better than everyone else. But she had tired of that, she would rather be doing what she wanted, not trying to be the stellar student her parents wanted her to be. "Eh, I used to care about grades, now I care about being a better witch." she said, learning more powerful spells and testing them out on people was her current agenda. No matter the consequences, it wasn't like she could get into any more trouble than she already was. She still had possible years of detentions if Professor Blaze had anything to do with it. He hated her and the feeling was definetly mutual.

Annalie laughed, "Who Blaze? Yeah, I did." she said with a shrug. She found it highly amusing that people were so eager to find out details about her run in with Professor Blaze, like it was something that didn't happen very often, and maybe it wasn't. Maybe it was one of the first times, all the better for Annalie. "He annoyed me." The Ravenclaw didn't have any respect for authority anymore, she had lost all respect for the Professor's it didn't help that she didn't even know the Deputy Headmaster's name until after her run in with him, proving how pathetic he was.

Epiphany didn't think that one needed to care about grades to be a wise Ravenclaw. She saw had heard of another girl in the school who had low grades but was in Ravenclaw. Epiphany herself planned to be top of her class and she was a Slytherin. Epiphany was a sponge for knowledge though she know wanted to use it as a means to her ends. The more spells she knew that more she could get out of them after all and then there where where the darker corners of magic that held complexities beyond what was taught at Hogwarts. She didn't underestimate the value of what they went over here she just knew that there was more out there to learn. "My caretaker always says "Ambition without know how is like a boat without water" Though I'm sure you being a sixth year have mastered everything that Hogwarts has to teach and are more than ready to move on to more complicated sources of magic." She said looking up at Annalie.

Epiphany smiled sweetly at her words then tossed her curls a bit. She had seen a boy looking in their direction. Though Epiphany thought that all boys where idiots she did know that they had their uses and at this age they where just starting to look. The boy blushed and tried to hurry off to where ever he was going to only to crash into a pillar. He blushed deeper and hurried off. "Too easy. If I can do that now once I reach puberty it's all over. I thank my sister for showing me that looks are a weapon too." She said laughing as she looked back. She caught the comment about the Deputy Headmaster but if she wanted to be Head Girl she dared not say anything bad against the Heads of Hogwarts even if there was no proper Headmaster at the moment."I plan to be a witch of power too. Do you have anything that you could advice me on my journey?" Epiphany asked instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back