Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Eryk
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Libby walked through the corridor talking to Robert, "Probably, but, i don't know!! Can you see what he does please? For me" she asked. She walked over to the window and leant against the wall, staring out of the window.

"Of course i will, don't worry about it" he said reassuring and hugged her before joining her at the window. He glanced over her shoulder and saw Lissy coming over, and smiled at her.

(yay lily allens fear is playing!! xD)

Larissa saw Robert and it was as though someone had switched places with her.
Her blonde hair had lain flat against her head but was now bouncing around her shoulders, her lips stretched into her pearly white smile, her eyes seemed somewhat brighter blue and as she walked she stood up tall and let her hips sway.
"Hello Robert." She smiled at him, hardly noticing Libby.

"Hey Larissa. I haven't seen you around much recently. How've you been?" he asked politly. He stood in the middle of the two girls as not to favour one.

Libby's eyes glanced up as she saw Lissy, who evidently and obviously have no intention of talking to her. She sighed and carried on staring out the window.

"Great, great." She lied noticing Libby's loud sigh. "How are you? How's lessons?"

Larissa gazed flicked to Libby and Larissa's heart told her what to do.
"Hi Libby," Larissa said politely, "how are you?"

(lol i was in leson tlaking to you! id edit that if i wer u :p )

Libby glanced up again, and simply nodded, "Fine, you?" she asked back.

"Yeah im good, i haven't been doing many classes recently though." he replied. He saw slight tention between the two and tried to help by talking to both. "Have ether of you been flying in the last few days?" he asked.

Larissa gave Libby a quick 'sorry' look before looking into Robert's eyes.
"No," She said, "Not recently except lessons; The pitch is too wet to walk on.." She considered him for a moment, "Robert, do you like Quidditch?" Larissa smiled brightly.

Libby ignored Larissa "look" and turned her attention back to the window. Watching as the rain fell on students who wern't expecting it and had started screaming. Libby rolled her eyes, attention seekers she thought.

Robert smiled, "Quidditch is good if you have the right weather" he said. He didn't know how to fly but he wasn't going to admit that right now. "Do you know when the try-outs will be?" he asked, pretending to be curious.

"No idea," Larissa said, happy that she had found a subject they were both interested in, "I'd really like to try out, though.. But I don't think first years get on the team.." Larissa spared a hesitant look towards Libby, "Libby's a great keeper," She smiled at Robert, "One of the best."

Libby wasn't expecting that. She didn't turn round, although she gave a hint of a smile. She have to thank her later for that one. Why not? she thought, and turned round, her eyes were purple, but she didn't know it.

Robert grinned when he heard of Libby's skills. He was impressed that even though Libby was acting she wasn't there, Laris was still mature enough to compliment her.

When Libby turned round, Robert's eyes lingered on her's for a moment longer. He swore her eyes were normally green. Wern't they?

Larissa reached inside her bag and took out a packet of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans.
"Here," she said, holding out a handful, to Robert, "You can have one too." She said, her face flickering to Libby at the window.

Robert turned back to Laris, "Thanks" he said, picking out an orange one. It ate it, and immeditatly stopped chewy. Holding his nose so he couldn't taste it, he swallowed it. "Fishcakes" he said glumly. The one thing he couldn't stand. He tried a second one, this was yellow with pink spots. He ate in cautionly and smiled, "Omelette" he said.

When he turned back to Libby her eyes had turned back to green. Had it been his imagination? He's have to ask her about it later.

Libby smiled, "Thanks" she said, and took a black one. "What's that?" she said, chewing, then she relized, "Coal" she said, but swallwed it anyway. "What you got?" she asked

((only just noticed what it says in your siggy :p in big bright red letters xD)

Larissa had taken a pale pink bean and popped it into her mouth.
She chewed for a moment before hanging her tongue comically out of her mouth.
"Earwax." She said but began laughing when Libby said coal.
"I didn't know you could get coal," she smiled, "What's it taste like?"

"Umm..coal?" she replied. There was nothing like it, it was a mixture of plastic, chalk and rubber, not that she'd eaten it before..

(of cource xD but remember robert doesn't know u like him yet)

Robert smiled as they said what they'd got. "Ahh, so much fun from such a little thing" he said seriously, before bursting out laughing. After a moment he said sorry and put his hands back in his pockets.

((isn't it obvious enough?)

Larissa laughed too.
"Been to lunch yet?" She asked them cheerfully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back