A Lovely Rose

Lucia Orbon

OOC First Name
Abby
Wand
Curly 15" Sturdy Rowan Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Lucia was enjoying herself while delivering these roses, seeing the faces on the recipients as they got their roses and cards. It made her happy that she had so many yellow roses because she knew that color signified friendship so she was happy this holiday was not just being celebrated by couples. As she approached the Gryffindor table she cleared her throat and asked, "Excuse me, can anyone tell me where I might find Jessica Cade?"

Jess was quite content as she sat at the Gryffindor table shoveling food into her mouth. Of course, this stopped when she caught site of her brother a little further down and saw just how much like him she was acting, slowly and little awkwardly, she put down some of the food in her hands onto the plate and tried to eat a little more civilized. Jess was snapped out of her mini identity crisis when she heard someone say her name. She grabbed a napkin and wiped her mouth before she could answer. "Hello, I'm Jess Cade,"

Lucia smiled at a girl who said she was the person she'd been looking for and walked over to her. "Hi, I have a rose delivery for you," she said brightly. She was mostly reserved but she tried to add some enthusiasm in her voice. "Here you go," she said to the girl, handing over a lovely yellow rose with its card for her. "I hope you like it," she added with a smile.</FONT>
<FONT font="georgia">
Dear Jessica,

You are so happy and lovely! Thanks for being my friend.

Hugs

Elly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back