A Long Forgotten Memory

Snow Blaze

Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Snow sat alone under the dim setting sun, among the small flowers, on top of a miniature hill at the Hogwarts garden. From her view, she could still see some students wandering around the place. Some of them most probably wanted to be away longer from the dull castle, but most of them were already getting ready to go back to that dismal place. Snow didn't hate the castle, by the way. She only hated it when she first arrived in this place. But Snow never hated anything too long, did she? Not the parents who forced her to come here, not the boy who betrayed her, not the girl who shook her life and almost destroyed it. No, Snow never kept a grudge. Why? It's just that Snow thought hate was too irrational to waste on lives as short as humans'.

She thought of the four years she had spent studying in Hogwarts. Was it worth it? She had lived in isolation since her first year while almost everyone around her shone like some bright stars competing who'd be the brightest among them. And Snow was in awe of their illumination. There were times when she asked herself, Can I be like that, too? But she was not a star. What is she? I'm scared. I'm so scared to find out if I can be as bright as them. So days came and went, and Snow had been contented with her ground. Someday. Surely. Someday fate would come and carry her away from this prison. Surely...

The sun is gone. The sun is gone and yet Snow could still see the surrounding. In this summer evening, the cold breeze of night had conquered the warmth. Snow smiled faintly. "I guess I should go." she muttered and stretched her arms before standing up.

stefan was out jogging around the grounds when he suddenly bumped in to a older student. "oh im sorry. i wasnt looking where i was going." he said as he helped her up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back