Not open for further replies.

Jordan Trace Vanderhol

OOC First Name
Steph.
Sexual Orientation
Ladies Typically
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4 Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
So Jordan is gonna be going into his fourth year at HNZ as a Hufflepuff and it seems that he hasn't been making friends very well with my absence of playing him. One or two friends would be nice for him to start off with, as well as a love interest for him now that he is getting alittle older and he may start to think more about girls then his guitar now.

He is a bit shy when you first meet him. He loves to play his guitar and usually when he isn't stuck working on his homework he is playing his guitar so the first time anyone might meet him it'll most likely be in the courtyard or in an empty classroom working on his skills.

So I'm looking for two or three kids around his age at the moment. :)

I also have Jamie Valentine, who is going to be going into her second year soon. She's fiesty and yet calm. Most days she'll be the quiet girl back in the corner who doesn't say much only to those she really trusts. And when one of those persons are hurt or someone is after her, based on the training she has recieved as the second youngest in a large household of children. The other siblings of hers that have picked on her over the years have recieved numerous injuries. She can really pack a punch.

The young girl needs just a few friends two or three that are something like the golden trio, three that will always be friends. :)

There are two that could be friends with him.

First one is Lola Caracola though people tend to call her Lola Cherrycola because thry can't pernounce her last name. She's loud and blunt with an energy that seems to come from nowhere. If anything she can be the bad idea friend.

Second is Morrigan Graves. She's more of a punk more than anything else. Hates to think of herself as one of the crowd so she does everything she can to be unique. More than that I couldn't tell you because I'm still working on her personality but yeah.

I think Morrigan Graves would be an interesting person for him to meet, since he is one of those wallpaper guys it'd be good for him to meet someone who is very open and 'unique' haha.

Morrigan will do everything in her power to pull him off the wall! He seems a little like the little boy version of the old man in the Up movie. Should I start a thread or will you?

I have JazzyMae here that could be a friend for Jamie. JazzyMae is very kind and gentle. She has two elder brothers and is a very energetic person when she gets to know someone.

If you are still looking for a friend I can offer James who is a fellow artist and is equally shy to those he do not know but once you get to know him he opens up to be a rather outgoing and nice guy.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back