A little walk

Alice smiled and nodded. She really wanted them to share another kiss, but felt to shy to ask. Their first one had been ruined by her not being aware of it. She felt bad, almost as if she had missed the best part and hoped that he would give her the pleasure of it again.

George felt it was the time for another kiss, but was a bit shy to do it. Her reaction to the first one was quite rash, and he didn't know how she would react this time. Deciding to give it a shot, he knelt toward her, pulling her closer, and kissed her again. She didn't pull back so he went on. It was really a magical night.

Alice smiled to herself as George leant towards her. It was almost as if he could read her mind. She let him kiss at the start, and then kissed him back. It felt right to kiss him, better than when she had kissed someone before, but she hadn't known it then because it had been her first kiss. After a little time, she pulled away and smiled at him through the growing darkness. "Have you done that before?" She asked, shyly at first but then feeling more confident about it because they were on equal grounds now.

" Kissing? No, I haven't. This is my first time. " he said, hoping she won't take it another way. He was feeling very happy now, sitting there, with that same girl, on that same night. " So, how do you think our friends will react? " he asked, joking.

Alice smiled and nodded. She knew that she had to tell Danielle before the word got around, otherwise she would be in trouble. "Well, its not that i am not happy, but can we keep it quiet for a little so i can tell main people and it doesn't reach them by rumours?" She asked uncertainly, wondering if he would be upset with this latest request of hers.

" Do what you need to do. I have nothing against it. " he saw that she tensed a little, so he wanted to calm her down. " Just one occasion - meet me with as many people as you can. I'd like more friends. " he said with a laugh, though it was seriously.

Alice laughed lightly. "I have lodes of friends who will now want to meet you." She said, thinking of her close friends whom she knew would be inrigued. Suddenly, she wondered if she should tell Fayt. It felt strange to be thinking about him on one of the best days of her life so far. She took her thoughts off him, feeling bad even though she knew that George thankfully read her thoughts. She smiled again at him. Leaning forward slightly, she kissed him softly on the lips and closed her eyes, letting the feeling settle in. She had a boyfriend.

As they kissed for the third time, George let his feelings take him over fully. It lasted a long time, till he finally pulled away and out him arm around her shoulder and watched the stars. Somewhere, there, one star had shone for him and Alice. This was the happiest day of his life. " Tell me something. " he said suddenly, leaning towards her. " I saw you one day with a Slytherin - not Ryan though. I think his name is Fayt. Who is he? " he asked, hoping he hadn't been too commanding or rude with the question.

Alice jumped. She hadn't been expecting the question at all. Shaking her head slightly, she smiled back at George. "He is just an acquaintance. To be honest, i don't really like him. He just makes fun of me." She said, explaining the situation to George, not wanting him to think that there was any competition. She couldn't think of any way which Fayt and her could get on, and didn't like the idea that George was worried about it. "Don't worry." She added, smiling again.

" Just simple curiosity. Nothing else. " he said, noticing her jump at the question. " I'm often curious. " he smiled and leaned back.

Alice frowned. She wasn't sure what George was thinking, and hoped that it would be nothing bad. She didn't like arguments after all. "Ok then." She said hesitantly. She smiled again, turning the frown around. She looked into the sky again and closed her eyes, feeling a little tired with the day's events. They had been good, but tiring for her.

" You look tired. " George noticed and pointed out. " Would you like us to return to the castle? We really need some rest. " he said, leaning towards her and kissing her again. " And i'm sorry if my question troubled you so. I just wanted to know. "

Alice smiled at his caring nature. She kissed him back as he kissed her, keeping it going for a while. She had once been told that she was a good kisser, but she had never been sure if it was a lie and didn't have the courage to ask someone, so she was waiting for a comment really. She smiled at him and held his hand, joining their fingers. "No, im fine. Can't we stay for a little longer?" She asked, happy to push the tired sense to the side so they could stay and chat. She would be fine if they talked.

" As you wish - I could stay here forever. " he answered, still in the magic of their last kiss. He would need a bit of time to get used to the feeling. It still made his head go round in circles. " So, not be rude or anything, or too curious... " he laughed at that " have you had any previous relationships? " he asked, wondering if she would take this question wrong.

Alice laughed softly. "I suppose you need to know really. Yes i have. Two. This will be my 3rd." She said, wondering if he needed to know anymore about it all. "The first one was a guy who had liked me for a while, and he was really nice. We went out for a few months, but then decided that it was better to be friends." She said, thinking of her friend Jake who apparently still 'loved' her. She smiled again, feeling it important to talk about the next one. "Then, one of my best friends who was a guy asked me out. I said no originally because i didn't want to spoil our friendship. But, he convinced me that it was a good idea." She said, her tone turning sour now. "We were going out for about a week, when i found him snogging Isobel behind my back. I saw them and to me it didn't look like either of them were trying to stop. I dumped him then and there. He has been writing to me all summer, trying to be friends again, but i have been really immature and not replied to any of them." She said coldly, wondering how stupid boys could be to not realise. "Thats why it was a shock to me. I never thought that anyone here would like me. Not in that way anyway. I was surprised that people wanted to be my friends." She added, feeling amazed at how many people she knew for a positive friendship.

" Wow... that second one seems pretty rough. But why do you think that it's strange that people want to be your friends. Who wouldn't? " he said, meaning it really, not only because he was now her boyfriend. " I haven't had any till now, this'll be the first. I've never known what it is to have a soul mate. It seems easy though, at least with you. " he laughed again.

Alice smiled. It seemed that George understood her more than any other person that she had met. Except Fayt. Wondering why her thoughts kept revolving back to him, she frowned quickly and turned back to George. "Really, i thought that you would have had a girlfriend before." She said, looking at the ginger boy in front of her and wondering why. He was fairly good-looking and was really nice and clever. What else did other girls want??? "Thanks." She said calmly, agreeing with the statement.

" The girls in my old school weren't exactly the type to look for someone like me. You see, I was always the nerd there, albeit smart, no one was interested in having a relationship with me. I had lots of friends, but only that. The girls just didn't seem to like me. " his heart sank as he remembered his days back at his own school, and didn't want to think about that now. He smiled again at Alice and continued staring in the distance.

Alice smiled faintly. "Thats why we are all in Ravenclaw though, isn't it." She said, laughing slightly. "I bet they would feel annoyed now, what with you being a wizard." She said, wondering how all her old friends would react if they found out. She had had a pleasant schooling experience, and had made friends. Except for her disastrous last relationship, there hadn't been any really hard times there before. She smiled, wondering why he was looking sad and leant forward to kiss him. Their lips touched softly for a minute of two, and she pulled away slightly, smiling still.

The fifth kiss was just as magical as the last ones. He wouldn't get used to it, and that was a good thing according to him. " Well, I guess they'd be all over me, but maybe I won't feel the same way. " he laughed at that. It was just like in the movies - the other people shun someone, and when he comes to be all powerful they all start to like him and stuff, but he just walks away, leaving them with nothing. But he wouldn't trouble himself with these kinds of thoughts now that Alice was here next to him.

Alice smiled at George. When she was with him, she felt special, needed and appreciated. She smiled again and sat there, shrugging slightly. "Really? Even if all of them wanted to be your girlfriend?" She asked, admiring his way of thinking. Their kisses were special, like they were meant to be, but Alice felt awkward starting all of them, so she just smiled and looked up at the sky.

" Well, I can't be with a dozen girls at once, right? It would be quite awkward kissing them all at the same time. " he laughed again. He had enough kissing the girl sitting next to him, and couldn't imagine ever kissing another, and their kisses being so special. He felt the urge to kiss her again, but he felt kind of awkward and decided to wait a little before moving towards her.

Alice laughed lightly, but still felt a little jealous of the idea of these other girls kissing George. It wouldn't seem right to her, almost annoying and making her angry. Feeling happy that her feelings were right for those of a girlfriend, she smiled as she saw him leaning towards her and leant forward at the same time. And then, before she knew it, they were kissing. Better than it had been before. She held it there, not wanting to break the perfect moment.

The last kiss was even more magical than the others. George noticed that Alice didn't move away to savor the moment, and he held it there another few minutes before pulling away and hugging Alice even more tightly. It was right, feeling her next to him - he finally had found someone he could trust for everything. " Well, that was different. It felt... more magical. " he stated after the kiss, his heart still pumping.

Alice smiled at him and hugged him back. She noticed that his heart was beating wildly beneath his chest and raised her eyebrows into the darkness, even though she knew that there was no way he could see her. Interested at the reaction she had provoked, she smiled at him and kissed him again. Running her hands lightly through his hair, she continued to hug him, but kissing him at the same time. Wondering what had happened to her, she pulled away and stepped back. She noticed with a jolt how far away they were from others. "We should probably head back to the castle, unless you wanted to stay longer." She said, smiling at him in the darkness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back