Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Unyielding Redwood Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Hello all you nice people of HNZ!

This may be a little too sudden (I know cause I know and feel the suddenness as well), but I'll be taking a week off from HNZ. Not completely though, it's already part of my daily routine but I'll only be looking for a bit and in short time. I didn't really expect to take an absence even though it's only for a week since I've been doing fine but because of something that happened rather recently, I think I need the time off from the board, even if only for a short period of time. Don't worry though, I'll be back by Sunday (Philippine time :r ). xD I'm just going to finish my paper, spend time with some of my high school friends, spend a day of relaxation maybe and all the whatnot that I can do to calm myself down and get the feeling of being overwhelmed away from me. xD It doesn't happen too often. xD To everyone that I owe a reply and whatnots too, I promise I will reply when I get back! And if you want to talk to me, you can send me a PM on Ai, Skype me, or if you ever know Raze and catch him on, you can always ask him to contact me for you and I'll get back to you right away. I'll see ya'll soon! :)

~Marga :marga:

Feel better, Marga! Everyone needs a break now, and then.

RL always comes first my love! Come back when you are good and ready :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back