Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 16" Sturdy Mahogany Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
The idea of a halloween was great, and he had spent a lot of time working on his costume for the event. He was sure that his very muggle costume wouldn't play very well into him winning but it was all he could put together, he wasn't sure what else to go as, the part-veela didn't know what kind of competition it was or how much he had to do to be in with a chance of winning, so instead he went with a very muggle costume, with a muggle American football in his hands. He'd at the very least gone all out. He had made sure every part of his costume was correct and accurate. Simon stepped into the room and looked at the great hall, it was very like how his sister had described it to be. He could see all the decorations about the place, the different fun things they could do if they wanted to. He looked at the drinks table and the snacks that were spread out. It was interesting, there were so many costumes about the place, he was quite impressed by the magically enhanced costumes, Simon knew what he needed to achieve in the next few years. He took a drink and began wandering around the room, looking for anyone to spend time with, specifically he hoped to see Charlotte but would take the company of anyone.

April had argued and argued with her father about being allowed to go to the awesome Halloween feast. He was a total nag! He acted like she had broken multiple limbs during the last quidditch match, when all she had gotten were some huge bruises and some pain. Nothing she couldn't handle, and nothing that would stop her from having fun and partying. She conveniently forgot how scared she had been while bludgers were being hit at her and how much more it had hurt at first. So after promising him over and over she would take it easy and not do any cartwheels or other acrobatics, he had allowed her to go. It was a good thing too, as she was really enjoying her costume. She felt like a real muggle soccer player, and pretending to be a professional sports player was something she enjoyed after the last quidditch match. She had even taken a ball with her, though she was carrying it under her arm instead of kicking it as she didn't want to lose it in the crowd of people.

She looked around eagerly at the beautiful decorations, enjoying the overall atmosphere of the room and the spookiness of it all. Her eyes were wide as she took it all in, even though she had seen it last year as well. These professors really knew what they were doing with decorations. After she was done admiring the room, she looked around for company. She spotted a boy she didn't know, but his costume caught her attention. Another sporty outfit! She bounced over to him eagerly. "Hi! Is that American football? Look, I'm a soccer player! Though that is called football too sometimes? Muggles can be confusing! Right?" Hopefully this boy wasn't a muggleborn, she quickly added. "Well, at least to me sometimes." April had a muggle mother and knew quite a bit more than most wizards, but some things would never make sense to her.

Jocelynn headed to the Great Hall glad for the comfort of her outfit. It was technically a onesie outfit but the design was that of a Minion, a yellow one eyed creature from a muggle movie series. She thought it was rather a nice comfortable thing to wear as she headed into the feast. She was surprised by how cool everyone's outfits were. It was really surprising since she hadn't ever celebrated the holiday before. She thought next year she'd have to do something better than her simple outfit. She glance around and finally noticed a boy from her year. She was pretty sure he was a Ravenclaw but she didn't remember his name or understand what his costume was. She figured it was best to go up and ask what he came as instead of pondering about it from afar. "Hey there! I'm Jocelynn Moors, I don't think we've really met before now! I'm in Gryffindor, I came as a Yellow Minion from these muggle movies my parents always make us kids watch. And, what did you come as?" She asked the boy hoping he'd also introduce himself so she'd know his name as well. Jocelynn hoped this was one of the people in their year who were kind, she didn't want to really talk to anyone who was rude. She turned to the girl who was also there recognizing her outfit. "Football, awesome idea," she said with a smile.

Simon was still glancing around the hall, looking for Charlotte when a girl came up to him and began speaking, he looked round at her politely and listened to her exclaim over the similarity of the costume, it definitely was similar in that they were both here as football players just different types. He nodded at her, "I guess we are and it makes sense to me too," the boy agreed with her, since he did believe that it made sense. He was sure that it made sense. He had spent only a little time amongst muggles but it was more than enough time to know the difference and be almost instantly good at telling what it was. The ravenclaw had been about to introduce himself to the slightly older girl when another girl approached, this one was definitely in his year group, and it made sense when he barely knew her given that she was a gryffindor. He smiled but he didn't know what a yellow minion was, or why the girl needed to specify that it was yellow, he could see that it was, "Are there more than one type of minion?" he asked, since his curiosity got the better of him, "I'm an american football player," he held up the ball as if to show that, knowing that while a similar shape to a rugby ball the gear he wore was what showed it was american football over normal football, "I'm Simon," he held his hand out to both of the girls.

April was glad the boy didn't seem to mind talking to her, as she was excited to meet new people. Clearly sporty costumes were the best choice, as she had decided to wear one. "Neat." She told him. "Maybe we could play a bit, though I think the two sports are quite different." They both had a ball, so maybe they could figure something out.

But they were joined by another girl before she could suggest more, and April was quickly distracted. She squealed when she saw her. "Oh my gosh you look so funny! I love the minions!" She said eagerly, touching the girl's costume carefully. "Oh, wow, it's so soft!" She looked at the boy and then back at the girl again with a wide smile. "I'm April by the way! Awesome to meet you both. You're both newbie firsties right?" She grinned. "I'm a second year." It was fun to say, even though she felt like it was obvious. She was a tall for her age, but it didn't make her look much older.

Jocelynn sighed with relief when the girl knew who she came as. She figured not a lot of the students would know, but she thought that would just make it a little more fun. She laughed when the girl touched the outfit and commented how it was soft. It really was a cozy outfit and she was glad she wasn't wrapped up in toilet paper and uncomfortable. "There are also purple minions, they have crazy wild purple hair. The yellow ones are classic," she said responding to Simon shaking his hand in return. She was surprised the girl was in the year above them, she thought it made sense as she hadn't seen the girl in any of her classes. "Yeah, first year! Woo!" She said doing a little fake cheer to go with her words. Jocelynn laughed and looked around. "You know, I don't think that Professor lady as the astronaut would really be space-worthy in that outfit," Jocelynn said commenting. She hadn't really thought about wearing outfits that revealed more of her body, she was just a kid after all. "Is American Football that sport where it's, not really involving feet?" Jocelynn asked the two, April seemed to know a little bit about the sport and she figured Simon knew how it worked.

Hermione loved Halloween, dressing up was so much fun and she had decided what she would wear to the Halloween feast before she had even arrived at the school. She had been excited to finally put it on and show Eleanora but in her excitement she arrived at the Great hall before her date, so while she waited for her best friend to arrived she decided to go inside and take a look at all the different costumes. What caught her eye was a boy she remembered from the sorting ceremony dressed as an american football player. Hermione was familiar with the connections between american football players and cheerleaders in american muggle culture so she felt obligated. She took a quick look at the door, still no sign of Eleanor so Hermione made her way over to the boy and the small group that had begun to gather around him. "Simon right? I'm Hermione, I just wanted to point out that we match," She beamed at him then turned to the other two girls. "I love your costumes, soccer player right? The sports a bit boring for me but I love the outfit on you," Hermione smiled at the girl then turned to the girl dressed all in yellow. "I'm sorry I'm not sure what you are, but you look amazing all the same,"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back