Fleur Worth

'EVELYN' NZ Manager | Slytherin Grad | Fashionista
OOC First Name
Steph
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Fleur paced back and forth in the Dungeons trying to figure out what to do. Her mother told her to be nice to her younger cousin who was now her younger brother as the adoption went through. For Fleur the whole situation upset everything she had ever known about her life. Bringing in her poorer cousins into the household just change the whole dynamic. Her parents spent more time doting on them instead of her now. It wasn't fair and Fleur didn't want to be nice to them. She didn't really care for any of them too much. They were annoying and young and she was older and more mature now as a Forth Year. Of course, Fleur wasn't really that mature and she knew it. Her eldest sister Anna-Jo was the pride of the family having graduated with top marks in her year from Beauxbatons and now pursuing a career as something or other. Fleur never paid much attention. Sighing the young Slytherin sat down on the bench in the hallway unsure what she was going to do now that Hudson was there. She also needed a confidant, preferably one of the girls in her year, she just wasn't sure which one would be good enough.

Looking around Fleur spotted one of the younger boys in her house passing by. Zared, or something like that. "Stop right there. I need you to sit down now and listen to me or I'll slip a puking pastie in your every meal," Fleur said warning the young boy. Of course, she probably wouldn't do that she wasn't as much of a bully as she had seen some of the other students be. She was just tired of having to prove that she could be as good as her older sisters and brothers while remaining herself. It was a tough life for poor her she had to admit to herself. Looking at the boy with a glare she waited for him to decided if her warning was good enough to sit down or not.

Zared had very few things to do with his days, but the fact he was now a prefect gave himself slightly more, that and he was now going to a different common room to go study. The teen was happy for once in a long while. Things were going well, he was doing well in classes, he was working hard to be a good prefect, things with Elysia were going well, and that was a good thing. He could barely believe it. The prefect had never thought he would actually be happy in someone else’s company other than Lestat, but Elysia was that new exception. He was fully expecting to meet her in the common room, the prefect’s common room. A place the two of them could hang out, mostly in private. Zared put his books into his bag and gathered a few other bits and pieces before going out of the dorm. He wore the uniform, he had the prefect badge pinned to his uniform and he felt ever so prouder as he moved through the common room.

However, it was as he left the common room and was heading towards the prefect common room when he was stopped. Or at least he thought he was being stopped. The boy turned around and looked towards the girl. She was a little younger than him, but he didn’t know her at all. He didn’t know what she was talking about, why she was threatening him. Zared looked at the girl with a questioning expression. Waiting to hear why she had stopped him. He obviously wasn’t going to say anything not until the girl had started telling him why she had stopped him. He had places to be and he was definitely keen to get going. He didn’t want to spend time with a girl who he didn’t know and didn’t know why she had even stopped him. It made no sense but he’d try and figure it out before leaving, after all, he was a prefect and he should do this.

Fleur felt rather stupid just then remember who she was talking to, it was a perfect not a boy who was younger than she was. But than that would just give him more of a reason to have to stay. "Sorry, I didn't mean the poisoning you part. But since you're here you can listen to my complaints," Fleur said looking up at the older student. "Do you have siblings? Well I do and for the longest time I was the youngest one. Do you know what that's like? I had everything. I was perfect because I was the baby. Now I'm not. now there are three more and ugh. Hudson is the most annoying little boy. He is in Ravenclaw and I'm glad he isn't around me," Fleur said sort of pacing in the hallway.

Looking over at the prefect she wondered what would be keeping him here talking to her. She was sure he would just continue on. "So uhm, what exactly does a Prefect do?" She asked wondering if just listening to another student was part of his job, if so she could keep complaining about things all day.

Zared cocked his head at the girl when she suddenly apologised for having threatened him, he didn’t know why she needed to stop him to listen to her complaints, was this a part of the prefect duties to listen to the problems of others. Sure, he could understand it, if it pertained to slytherin house, but as the girl began speaking, it was very obvious that it was not, she was asking about siblings. He didn’t get that, Zared had siblings but he loved them. In his own way, he did love his siblings, they were annoying, they were frustrating but they were his and he appreciated them. His older brother, and three little sisters. He didn’t understand why she wanted to be alone or an only child. He had wanted that maybe when he was younger, but he knew what was more important was keeping the bloodline going and having a number of children did that. He shook his head, since he didn’t understand it, he didn’t know what it was like. He wasn’t the baby never had he been and he held no ill feelings towards his siblings not even his awful older brother. The girl then pivoted the conversation to him as a prefect and he just stared at her, a look of confusion on his face, why was she asking him that, surely the other prefect was more approachable, or any of the other ones. Why did she think he did anything at all besides be better. Certainly he didn’t intend to answer her, just remained still and hoped that his continued silence would cause her to just walk away.

Fleur looked at the older student as he looked back at her not saying anything. She was starting to think this student was more annoying than Hudson himself, which not be a very easy task to do. "Are you just going to stand there, all silent hoping I don't see you or something?" Fleur asked giving a moment of silence. She huffed out a breathe and was determined to keep speaking to this person. He surely didn't care what she was saying but that didn't matter to her at this point. "My parents adopted my cousins because their parents died. Do you know how much that through everything off? Now all my parents do is pay attention to those two little girls and Hudson. I used to be the center of their world, the last child and now it's like I'm nothing to them, they could care less. Do you know what that's like?" She said clearly frustrated about her situation. "I just want to, ergh," she continued hold her hands up as the anger boiled in her system. Looking over at the older student. "Why are you just staring! What on earth is wrong with you? You're just like Hudson, simple and just being plain rude, you can't answer a single question. Any of the questions I've asked, you could just answer one of them. Ugh, you have no idea what it's like being a girl," Fleur said stamping her foot. She sent a glare towards the older student and crossed her arms in front of her chest. This so-called prefect was not doing so great at his job or what Fleur assumed his job was, which would be to help the Slytherin students with whatever they needed, to answer questions. Clearly she was going to get no where with this person, at least he could offer his sympathies as she now became an older sister, an awful middle child. But, no he was silent and just staring like a weirdo. "You're just strange, I hope you know that," she said pointedly.

Zared didn’t want to be stuck talking to her, he didn’t want to be stuck with her in any capacity but he wasn’t really going to move until she said that he could. He didn’t smile at her, he didn’t react to her question about his silence, he just stood silently, looking at her with a blank expression, not saying anything and not wanting to say anything that he didn’t need to, which with this girl was everything. The teen hoped that the moment of silence which followed her talking would allow him the time to walk away but that was just not the case, it just wasn’t at all. The girl just started talking again, going on about someone being adopted into the family, but they were already cousins, so he couldn’t help but ponder if they were even adopted if they were already in the family. The girl didn’t see to want to stop. She definitely was the type of selfish slytherin that existed in the house. He didn’t like those people particularly, but he’d usually forgive it, if the person was a pureblood, then they were at least continuing the line. But this girl as far as he knew wasn’t. So why bother giving her any of his words. He just looked at her, hoping that she was almost done, with the same blank expression that he had. He could tell that his silence was annoying her, and annoyed her a lot. But she wasn’t annoyed in the same that Elysia had been when they’d first met, she’d just punched him. This girl was just talking. At the last statement she made, calling him weird, he couldn’t help but agree and smirked a little, the corners of his mouth moving ever so slightly before they returned to the blank expression they’d been in before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back